The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   New Catering/vending Trailer (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59890)

smokinit 04-10-2009 05:13 PM

New Catering/vending Trailer
 
CUSTOM CONCESSION TRAILERS BY; WorldWide Trailer Sales, Inc. / Olympia

Well it is time to think about expanding for next year and this is one of the makers I am looking at. I would also like all pros and cons of Fec's OHP's and Southern Prides which is what I will be putting on it. As of now the FEC has the edge. All advice is greatly welcome.

Bbq Bubba 04-10-2009 05:34 PM

OMG!!!

I'd NEVER want to leave work! :cool:

pat 04-10-2009 06:38 PM

That trailer is farkin sweet!

Bossmanbbq 04-10-2009 07:40 PM

Have you checked out these guys? http://www.extremebbqtrailers.com/ This is where I will be buying my concession trailer when I get the funding. Good people, give them a shout!

Bigmista 04-10-2009 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbq Bubba (Post 899298)
OMG!!!

I'd NEVER want to leave work! :cool:

If it had a bed, I never would!

chad 04-10-2009 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinit (Post 899285)
CUSTOM CONCESSION TRAILERS BY; WorldWide Trailer Sales, Inc. / Olympia

Well it is time to think about expanding for next year and this is one of the makers I am looking at. I would also like all pros and cons of Fec's OHP's and Southern Prides which is what I will be putting on it. As of now the FEC has the edge. All advice is greatly welcome.

Sweet rig!

The FEC or Southern Pride would be great. A lot depends on whether you want to be tied to a gas tank and logs. Obviously ash clean up with the FEC is much easier and you'll need electric no matter which way you go.

Decisions, decisions!:lol:

HeSmellsLikeSmoke 04-10-2009 09:12 PM

Dang, that is more kitchen than I have in my house.

getyourrubonbbq 04-10-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossmanbbq (Post 899365)
Have you checked out these guys? http://www.extremebbqtrailers.com/ This is where I will be buying my concession trailer when I get the funding. Good people, give them a shout!

Thanks Bossmanbbq! I appreciate it. Just give us a chance to quote them guys. In reality, I could build that trailer and the buyer finish it out with the equipment they need for about half of what that one list for.

Smokin Mike 04-10-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getyourrubonbbq (Post 899511)
Thanks Bossmanbbq! I appreciate it. Just give us a chance to quote them guys. In reality, I could build that trailer and the buyer finish it out with the equipment they need for about half of what that one list for.

that is why I called you

just need to sell something and I am rolling!

hossrocks 04-11-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinit (Post 899285)
CUSTOM CONCESSION TRAILERS BY; WorldWide Trailer Sales, Inc. / Olympia

Well it is time to think about expanding for next year and this is one of the makers I am looking at. I would also like all pros and cons of Fec's OHP's and Southern Prides which is what I will be putting on it. As of now the FEC has the edge. All advice is greatly welcome.

Man, thats a sweet rig Kevin... Couple of things to think about. Is this going to be just for roadside or do you plan to do festivals, comps and such?
(A) Trailer that size will a be hard to move around in most festivals and events.
(B) Very expensive to place. I run a 20ft and can fit in most space alotments. It will cost you almost double in most situations for a 30ft unit.
(C) Hope you have a 1 ton truck to pull it.

Tough to say which is better between the FE and the SP. Roto or shelving both huge capacity... I would go for the FE750. Plenty of cooking area and fairly efficiant on fuel. Seems the FE it would be easier to clean to.

Just my .02

smokinit 04-11-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hossrocks (Post 899812)
Man, thats a sweet rig Kevin... Couple of things to think about. Is this going to be just for roadside or do you plan to do festivals, comps and such?
(A) Trailer that size will a be hard to move around in most festivals and events.
(B) Very expensive to place. I run a 20ft and can fit in most space alotments. It will cost you almost double in most situations for a 30ft unit.
(C) Hope you have a 1 ton truck to pull it.

Tough to say which is better between the FE and the SP. Roto or shelving both huge capacity... I would go for the FE750. Plenty of cooking area and fairly efficiant on fuel. Seems the FE it would be easier to clean to.

Just my .02


Ya with the rig I have now I am already buying two spots. It will be a big change for me going to and FEC over the BWS but it needs to be done. I don't care what I use as long as it puts out the product I want it to. As far as the truck I have a 3/4 ton that i will modify for the short term until i get anotherone.This will be my roadside and catering rig the last one I hope so I will get all the goodies i can in it. How is business bud it has been slamin here.

hossrocks 04-11-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smokinit (Post 899826)
Ya with the rig I have now I am already buying two spots. It will be a big change for me going to and FEC over the BWS but it needs to be done. I don't care what I use as long as it puts out the product I want it to. As far as the truck I have a 3/4 ton that i will modify for the short term until i get anotherone.This will be my roadside and catering rig the last one I hope so I will get all the goodies i can in it. How is business bud it has been slamin here.

Biz is good!... Catering is pickin up quickly and the vending is coming around. I'm not in the orginal location anymore. Rent was too high and believe it or not the traffic was to heavy!!! Almost impossible to get in or out of the lot I was in. We are vending weekends for now when the weather is nice. If I get most of the catering gigs I'm bidding it will be a full time job this summer. :-P

smokinit 04-11-2009 01:48 PM

Nice bud and thats the plan full time Q'n here also.

ASUBBQ 04-11-2009 05:28 PM

Hiya AFU, when ya gonna update your website, add your roadside schedule and such? We wanna come up for some BBQ! ASU

smokinit 04-12-2009 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASUBBQ (Post 899934)
Hiya AFU, when ya gonna update your website, add your roadside schedule and such? We wanna come up for some BBQ! ASU

I will tell my web guy/brother/partner that he is slackin.We are ther tues thru friday 11-5 and sat if we are not catering.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.