The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Snuck in a mid-winter vending weekend! (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56374)

jbrink01 02-07-2009 05:45 PM

Snuck in a mid-winter vending weekend!
 
Went from 0 on Wednesday morning to mid 60's yesterday and today. Emptied the fec500 out both days. Woo Hoo!! Total of 2 Cases boneless shoulders. 3 cases brisket, 4 cases ribs. chickens, pork steaks, etc.....

MrsMista 02-07-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrink01 (Post 846085)
Went from 0 on Wednesday morning to mid 60's yesterday and today. Emptied the fec500 out both days. Woo Hoo!! Total of 2 Cases boneless shoulders. 3 cases brisket, 4 cases ribs. chickens, pork steaks, etc.....

Get in where you fit in, especially when there is cold weather involved.

jbrink01 02-08-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMista (Post 846160)
Get in where you fit in, especially when there is cold weather involved.

With my real job being heavy equipment sales (cranes), the extra weeks income from 2 days work is much appreciated in our current economic doldrums.

hossrocks 02-08-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrink01 (Post 846568)
With my real job being heavy equipment sales (cranes), the extra weeks income from 2 days work is much appreciated in our current economic doldrums.

Congrats! Thats a heap of meat... Wa that all in Sammies?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.