-   Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. (
-   -   Got Some Free Advertising this week (

Spydermike72 12-28-2008 06:06 PM

Got Some Free Advertising this week
First a little background. I am an IT guy by trade and a Q'er by passion. Well I have been heavily involved in our community the last 2 years and I have gotten to know a lot of the movers and shakers in my town. Well being an IT guy I have gotten a lot of calls about 'PC Problems". It has finally paid off. After working on the Chamber of Commerce's PC's the last few months, I was given a free membership to the Chamber and all of the services that they offer. One of which is a small profile of the new members in the Sunday paper. Well this week was our week. I apologize for the small print (they dont have this in the online version...)

Other than a few grammatical errors and some typos I am happy with it.

I highly recommend checking with your local Chamber to see what they may be able to provide for you. It is also a great way to network with other businesses in your area.

cmcadams 12-28-2008 06:08 PM

Very cool.. congrats!

Divemaster 12-29-2008 02:57 PM

At first I thought you guys had gotten into the 'Adult Foster Care" gig....

Congrats guys!

Spydermike72 12-29-2008 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Divemaster (Post 812025)
At first I thought you guys had gotten into the 'Adult Foster Care" gig....

Congrats guys!

You know me Jeff, if I thought I could make a buck at it, I would be in the Adult Foster Care thing... :cool:

Plowboy 12-29-2008 08:54 PM

Pretty sweet!

wnkt 12-30-2008 03:41 PM

Maybe you can cater one if the chamber functions that Im sure they a "Business after hours" type thing...that will get a lot of exposure with the business people.

hossrocks 12-30-2008 09:16 PM

Thats awesome and perfect time of year for that to hit. Catering season is coming up.