BOD agenda December 2008
December 8, 2008
KANSAS CITY BARBEQUE SOCIETY
BOARD OF DIRECTOR’S MEETING
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
AGENDA Nashville Tn.
Minutes Merl Whitebook
Contests Past Review
Sanctioning Requests - Tana Shupe
Approval of pending contest
Organizer In Training Critique
Finance - Wayne Lohman:
Proposal to disburse income derived from the '08 Great American BBQ Tour
Marketing - Troy Black
Update on Tour, Sponsorship, TOY and 2008 goals
Nominating - Linda Mullane No Report
Membership - Steve Ownby No Report
Technology - Don Harwell
Update on Elections Online and the 2009 Elections
Update on the Scoring Software
New Ideas - Merl Whitebook
Update on discussions regarding creating regional board seats.
CBJ -Ed Roith No Report
Contest Rep- Carol Whitebook
Update on Rep Test Compliance
Update on Rep Committee
Education -Paul Kirk No Report
R & D - Linda Mullane No Report
Rules Committee - Rod Gray
The annual Rules meeting will be held on Friday, January 23rd, 2009 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
• Allowing an individual to cook for more than one team at any one event. Rule 2
• Allowing multiple chief cooks to enter an event using the exact same team name. Rule 2
• Disconnecting propane from a legal pit during the cooking of contest meat. Rule 5
• Quiet time – a review and discussion of the current rule. CAUSES FOR DISQUALIFICATIONS & EVICTION, Sub. Paragraph E.
• Review of the sculpting rule wording. Rule 13
• Sanitary conditions in the judging area
Whitebook - Request for independent audit of 2 year benchmarks contained in the MMA/KCBS agreement
Whitebook - Discussion of communications with MMA
Many of the reports have now been updated on the newest version of the agenda
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 © BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.