The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   GAB Judging (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41651)

Roo-B-Q'N 04-30-2008 12:02 PM

GAB Judging
 
We have signed up to judge the GAB, but have no clue if we are in or not. My email has a habit of hitting people's junk file, and their website "contact us" page, I am convinced, sends the message into outerspace as they have never responded to questions sent via that route.

Anybody know how to contact anybody to find out if we need to make hotel reservations?

eurycea 04-30-2008 12:39 PM

I sent my paperwork in a few weeks ago and I haven't heard anything either. I'm not sure what email address you're using, but I've gotten replies from emailing Tracy Satterfield (tracy@thinkbbq.com) I guess I need to find out if I need reservations too.

Diva 04-30-2008 02:26 PM

Call Tracy or Chris at 913-422-9599

Roo-B-Q'N 04-30-2008 03:10 PM

Thanks all, I got an email through to her (often my email automatically goes into the recievers junk file). Tracy says assignments will be mailed next week.

smknwhlswife 04-30-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roo-B-Q'N (Post 625711)
We have signed up to judge the GAB, but have no clue if we are in or not. My email has a habit of hitting people's junk file, and their website "contact us" page, I am convinced, sends the message into outerspace as they have never responded to questions sent via that route.

Anybody know how to contact anybody to find out if we need to make hotel reservations?

You and Char are welcome to stay at our house if you would like. We live about 7mins from the BBQ. Just know that the kids will be around.

There is a new hotel basically right across the street from the Woodlands. So if you need any names or #'s just let me know.

Plowboy 04-30-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smknwhlswife (Post 625817)
You and Char are welcome to stay at our house if you would like. We live about 7mins from the BBQ. Just know that the kids will be around.

There is a new hotel basically right across the street from the Woodlands. So if you need any names or #'s just let me know.

Tom and Andy can spoon. I've tried it. Ain't half bad, but Andy's getting too skinny for good quality spoon'in.

Roo-B-Q'N 05-01-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smknwhlswife (Post 625817)
You and Char are welcome to stay at our house if you would like. We live about 7mins from the BBQ. Just know that the kids will be around.

There is a new hotel basically right across the street from the Woodlands. So if you need any names or #'s just let me know.

Thanks Kim. I will keep this offer int he back of my mind. We will see if we were even tapped to judge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 625824)
Tom and Andy can spoon. I've tried it. Ain't half bad, but Andy's getting too skinny for good quality spoon'in.

I am ignoring you.

SP 05-01-2008 01:25 PM

I am suprise that we have not gotten the normal packet every 2 weeks from sponcers this year. I have only got a card that says they recieved my entry.

thenewguy 05-01-2008 01:51 PM

Todd, is that the winning secret you guys have been using? Man I've got a lot of spooning ahead of me...

acorette 05-01-2008 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 625824)
Tom and Andy can spoon. I've tried it. Ain't half bad, but Andy's getting too skinny for good quality spoon'in.

Please pass the brain bleach.... I think I threw up in my mouth a little bit....

smknwhlswife 05-01-2008 02:14 PM

Ya'll need to remember.......HE IS MINE!!!!:lol::lol:

Roo-B-Q'N 05-01-2008 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smknwhlswife (Post 626433)
Ya'll need to remember.......HE IS MINE!!!!:lol::lol:


Is this some sort of bragging????

Jeff_in_KC 05-01-2008 10:07 PM

man, this thread sure got to the TMI level REAL fast!

smknwhlswife 05-01-2008 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roo-B-Q'N (Post 626438)
Is this some sort of bragging????

No....just a friendly reminder of where to return him when you're done spooning him.:twisted::wink::lol:

Plowboy 05-02-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smknwhlswife (Post 626839)
No....just a friendly reminder of where to return him when you're done spooning him.:twisted::wink::lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roo-B-Q'N (Post 626438)
Is this some sort of bragging????


I don't know which comment is funnier.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.