The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   *** I QUE, Hopkinton MA (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37030)

ique 02-01-2008 10:30 AM

*** I QUE, Hopkinton MA
 
My team will mentor 1-2 people at the Salisbury MD contest.

We'll be cooking the same brisket recipe that got us NEBS brisket team of the year and 1st place in the AM Royal Open. We'll also be doing the same chefs choice that has won 1st place in Salisbury the last 4 years.

If you're hard working, seriously into BBQ and like good beer, email me.

hart2001@yahoo.com

BBQchef33 02-01-2008 10:57 AM

i think I am in on this one. :)

One pitbitch on the way. :mrgreen: i'll be the one with the helmetcam.

RichardF 02-01-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 (Post 550555)
i think I am in on this one. :)

One pitbitch on the way. :mrgreen: i'll be the one with the helmetcam.

Do you need your FWB's permission to step-out like this or do you come as a package deal. Who's gonna bring the Shiner and the TX cheer - If you're alone, who's gonna navigate. There are some pretty tricky parking lots in that part of the country :confused:


http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g2...ndhis1Girl.jpg

sajones97 02-01-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ique (Post 550526)
My team will mentor 1-2 people at the Salisbury MD contest.

We'll be cooking the same brisket recipe that got us NEBS brisket team of the year and 1st place in the AM Royal Open. We'll also be doing the same chefs choice that has won 1st place in Salisbury the last 4 years.

If you're hard working, seriously into BBQ and like good beer, email me.

hart2001@yahoo.com

You throw in a plane-ticket from Rapid City, I'm your PB!

RichardF 02-01-2008 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajones97 (Post 550593)
You throw in a plane-ticket from Rapid City, I'm your PB!

You got it all wrong - You should be paying them. Think of this as a master's class with hands-on experieince.

The Anchorman 02-01-2008 01:32 PM

How about an Anchorman?

Transformer BBQ 02-01-2008 01:40 PM

I'll tow your stuff down for you...

Scottie 02-01-2008 02:01 PM

What kind of beer? ;-)


Scottie

rbsnwngs 02-01-2008 02:23 PM

i'll do it just for the beer everything else is just the icing on the cake

sajones97 02-01-2008 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardF (Post 550615)
You got it all wrong - You should be paying them. Think of this as a master's class with hands-on experieince.

Sorry. Guess I used the wrong tone. I was kidding.

Didn't mean to offend or come across as a jerk.:oops:

brdbbq 02-01-2008 04:22 PM

Eventually I will be in or near Andover. Willing to help out or just set and watch.

RichardF 02-01-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sajones97 (Post 550780)
Sorry. Guess I used the wrong tone. I was kidding.

Didn't mean to offend or come across as a jerk.:oops:

No issues - You were joking, I was joking; I should have put a :mrgreen: at the end of mine - Deffinatly not construed as a jerk :wink:

sajones97 02-01-2008 05:14 PM

Thanks RichardF.

I really would love to go. I've got so much to learn and there's NOTHING out this way!

ique 02-01-2008 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQchef33 (Post 550555)
i think I am in on this one. :)

One pitbitch on the way. :mrgreen: i'll be the one with the helmetcam.

You are always welcome in my camp. Lets stream the content and charge a modest pay per view. :-D

Jaberwabee 02-23-2008 01:53 AM

Who would have thought, I used to live in Fitchburg, and now live in Kansas, and would be love to be back in Fitchburg to learn to cook Brisket.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.