The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   BBQ Brethren Team Mentoring (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   *** I Like Smoke-N-Lightning Islip,NY (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36977)

rbsnwngs 01-31-2008 03:12 PM

*** I Like Smoke-N-Lightning Islip,NY

Team Members
rbsnwngs Will
barfly Chris
One eyed Fred
we have others who help out when they can

we do 4 to 5 contest a year in the northeast and have been competeing since 2003. we've done very well for ourselves and would really enjoy passing on any knowledge that we can.
Our comp list is not ready yet but you can look on KCBS and figure it out with ease.

Hudson valley NY August
harpoon VT July
WilliePalooza NY ????
BBQ on the farm PA June
Battle of the BBQ Brethren NY Oct
Ribs and Brews MA Sept ????
LImerock CT ????

K I N G P I N 02-01-2008 07:12 PM

Count me in Will, if the dates coincide with my hectic life.

rbsnwngs 10-18-2008 02:54 PM

if there is any who would like to come and cook with us at Sayville you are more than welcome

Sledneck 10-18-2008 06:47 PM

ooh ooh ooh pick me!

butt head 10-20-2008 04:29 PM

bbq on the farm is up in the air. shady brook farms said they did not make enough to do it again!

Sledneck 10-20-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butt head (Post 761996)
bbq on the farm is up in the air. shady brook farms said they did not make enough to do it again!

It is canceled. The one he has listed was for this past June anyhow. I do believe he is referring to mentoring somebody on the fine art of drinking beer in Sayville next weekend

K I N G P I N 10-21-2008 12:29 PM

I need no mentoring on drinking, I am a master.

TROYBOY 10-21-2008 01:18 PM

Need any help for sayville contest??

If you need some help for this weekend, I will be available. Gotta get out of the house!! I got some extra tables too and hope to meet a whole lotta of ya!!!:icon_cool

butt head 10-21-2008 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledneck (Post 762025)
It is canceled. The one he has listed was for this past June anyhow. I do believe he is referring to mentoring somebody on the fine art of drinking beer in Sayville next weekend

I talked to tom about two weeks ago he is looking for another spot for it. he said he will do everythink he can to keep it around the same area and time of year. i personaly did not like shady brook, all that room and cramming us in one little spot.

rbsnwngs 10-21-2008 04:19 PM

need all the help we can get drinking if thats ok with you

no tables just beer