The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   KCBS BOD elections... (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34719)

Yakfishingfool 12-11-2007 09:04 AM

KCBS BOD elections...
 
Hi guys, I'm relatively new to the whole KCBS thing but not to directors and boards. How is the voting done? Do I get a ballot in the mail? Do I have to register somewhere? Don't want to miss out on helping out some local favorites, Scott

The_Kapn 12-11-2007 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool (Post 511768)
Hi guys, I'm relatively new to the whole KCBS thing but not to directors and boards. How is the voting done? Do I get a ballot in the mail? Do I have to register somewhere? Don't want to miss out on helping out some local favorites, Scott

Scott,

Electronic or paper ballet voting.

All explained in detail in the current BullSheet.
Probably on the KCBS website also.

TIM

Transformer BBQ 12-11-2007 09:26 AM

Online Only this year...

Well, unless you contact them in writing, telling them that you would like your ballot mailed...

(I think this is correct...)

Yakfishingfool 12-11-2007 09:39 AM

I must be blind, I can't find information anywhere...S

The_Kapn 12-11-2007 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool (Post 511790)
I must be blind, I can't find information anywhere...S

Top of page 13 in the Dec, 2007 BS.

I do see where one has to request a paper ballot.
Did not pay much attention the first time I read it. :oops:

TIM

Yakfishingfool 12-11-2007 10:48 AM

Thanks Kapn, will look in the paper when I get home. Scott

Lakeside Smoker 12-11-2007 02:45 PM

How many spots open? And how many votes can we cast?

Transformer BBQ 12-11-2007 03:36 PM

4 Open spots
3 year terms
2 votes if you have a family membership
1 if you have an individual membership
and a partridge in a pear tree


Lakeside Smoker 12-11-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transformer BBQ (Post 511969)
4 Open spots
3 year terms
2 votes if you have a family membership
1 if you have an individual membership
and a partridge in a pear tree

I'm voting for the partridge...

SmokeInDaEye 12-11-2007 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transformer BBQ (Post 511969)
4 Open spots
3 year terms
2 votes if you have a family membership
1 if you have an individual membership
and a partridge in a pear tree

For the record, my vote goes to Poobah. If anyone is going to represent the Brethren, it should be him. I can always run again another year.

Lakeside Smoker 12-11-2007 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokeInDaEye (Post 511994)
For the record, my vote goes to Poobah. If anyone is going to represent the Brethren, it should be him. I can always run again another year.

I'm not voting for you because of this picture. :-P
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture035.jpg

SmokeInDaEye 12-11-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lakeside Smoker (Post 511998)
I'm not voting for you because of this picture. :-P
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture035.jpg

Because I make you look wicked awesome???

bbqbull 12-11-2007 10:55 PM

Guys.........take a deep breath here.

I renewed my membership today.

I gotta vote for BOD folks. We gotta keep it clean.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.