The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Warsaw, Missouri Roll Call--(With RESULTS!!) (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26389)

Jeff_in_KC 04-22-2007 09:08 PM

Warsaw, Missouri Roll Call--(With RESULTS!!)
 
Who else is gonna be there (in any capacity... or INcapacity!)?

Just need to pick up a couple of items and we're ready to roll already! Todd, we have our own pit bitch... errrr I mean part time team mate this weekend as well! Stan will be coming in Friday afternoon to help out. We're gonna try to convince him this should be a regular thing for him! :lol:

Greatgrills 04-22-2007 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_in_KC (Post 383664)
Who else is gonna be there (in any capacity... or INcapacity!)?

Just need to pick up a couple of items and we're ready to roll already! Todd, we have our own pit bitch... errrr I mean part time team mate this weekend as well! Stan will be coming in Friday afternoon to help out. We're gonna try to convince him this should be a regular thing for him! :lol:

Good luck guys..We did this one the first year they had it...Had a great time(never have been to a contest that we didnt have a great time). Hope that you all have great weather and a great time..I know the first year that we went it rained and then it rained some more:roll: We are going to be cooking in Fulton, MO this weekend..Non KCBS contest but run the same rules...Good luck:-P

SinginBob 04-23-2007 03:31 PM

The MoKan MeatHeads will be there with a new stereo system! Billy Idol, anyone?!:twisted::shock::!:

Jeff_in_KC 04-23-2007 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinginBob (Post 384062)
The MoKan MeatHeads will be there with a new stereo system! Billy Idol, anyone?!:twisted::shock::!:

Crap! Now your's will probably out-do mine in volume. It's gonna sound wild around there at noon Saturday between Billy Idol and Guns n Roses cranked... right next door to each other! :lol:

HoDeDo 04-23-2007 06:20 PM

My AMP wont be in use Jeff, I'm sure you could borrow it...
I have a copy of the Muppets "The Rainbow Connection" burnt off for you too!

Smoke on brothers - and have a good weekend!!!

Plowboy 04-23-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_in_KC (Post 383664)
Who else is gonna be there (in any capacity... or INcapacity!)?

Just need to pick up a couple of items and we're ready to roll already! Todd, we have our own pit bitch... errrr I mean part time team mate this weekend as well! Stan will be coming in Friday afternoon to help out. We're gonna try to convince him this should be a regular thing for him! :lol:

Have fun spoonin' with Stan Sat night.

stan 04-23-2007 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 384255)
Have fun spoonin' with Stan Sat night.

I may be a beeatch but I am not that easy!

Jeff_in_KC 04-23-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 384255)
Have fun spoonin' with Stan Sat night.

Farker! You're gonna scare him off and I won't have any additional help! He wasn't supposed to find out about the spoonin' thing til AFTER he got there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

stan 04-23-2007 09:09 PM

All I got to say is one thing.... Those aren't pillows!!!!!

beam boys bbq 04-23-2007 09:50 PM

jeff me and paul decied to go camping with our boys this weekend with the boy scout troop

have one for us and see everyone at shriners in columbia mo

york

Jeff@KC 04-26-2007 03:27 PM

Well I guess they were needing 3 more teams to make this a qualifier,so Me and Bub will be there. Can't wait to see everybody and hear the MUSIC....HA We wont be getting there until around 6 A.M. on Sat., so you guys better drink some beer for us!

spicewine 04-26-2007 04:21 PM

Even Grand Champ wouldn't pay for our gasoline and meat!! We are gonna pass on this one.

Don't forget the tooth picks!!:wink:

Spice

MoKanMeathead 04-26-2007 04:47 PM

Jay - we'll miss you guys this year. Grand Champ wouldn't help us much either in term of cash but it would get our ticket to the Royal punched. Some of us still have to woryy about that for this year. :-P

Guess we will see you guys at the GAB!!

spicewine 04-26-2007 05:13 PM

Fredbird had a little tear in his eye when he found out that Sing'n Bob was going solo .:shock:

BTW we are in spot # 538 at the GAB

Pig Up & Go 04-26-2007 05:34 PM

Fulton,Mo
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatgrills (Post 383667)
Good luck guys..We did this one the first year they had it...Had a great time(never have been to a contest that we didnt have a great time). Hope that you all have great weather and a great time..I know the first year that we went it rained and then it rained some more:roll: We are going to be cooking in Fulton, MO this weekend..Non KCBS contest but run the same rules...Good luck:-P

Fulton's not far for me, wheres it at there & when? Might wanna come and just watch for a little while..

Regards

Chris


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.