The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and news (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New TV show for HGTV looking for ultimate "Guy-B-Q" (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21400)

lmno1 10-26-2006 01:46 PM

New TV show for HGTV looking for ultimate "Guy-B-Q"

This isn't Spam, this is a real show, I'm a real writer....

The show is looking for guys with that have carved out a place in their home that is "Guy's Only." I think it would be cool to see a guy who has taken his BBQing space to the next level. Decked out patio, bar, multiple grills, smoker, wood fired oven, hammocks, decorated in steel, rock, cement, and car parts.

The show is for HGTV and will be hosted by George Grey. It's not a cooking show, but it certainly involves guys who's cooking spaces are their guy spaces.

pass the word, let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Steve

BBQchef33 10-26-2006 01:55 PM

3 Attachment(s)
u mean like this?

and thats before the big stuff arrived. :mrgreen:

lmno1 10-26-2006 02:06 PM

That was a quick reply! I like it...curious, what's "The big stuff" and is there a pic with that?

Also, is that a pool behind the jacuzzi? And just to get oriented, there's the built in grill on one side, and then the black monster grill on the other?

BrooklynQ 10-26-2006 03:16 PM

No comments about the babe in the hot tub?

SinginBob 10-26-2006 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmno1
That was a quick reply!

Meet Phil, just one of several publicity hounds on this site!!:twisted:

BrooklynQ 10-26-2006 03:55 PM

The poohbah's a hound?

HoDeDo 10-26-2006 11:37 PM

How about those of us that bought 5th wheel toy haulers, and new trucks, just to get our cooking fix - by cooking about 14 contests in a year?? LMNO1 -- I have just the guy for you...

rbsnwngs 10-27-2006 07:08 AM

2 Attachment(s)
How about us guys who opened up our own beverage barns so we can cook and drink all day

BBQchef33 10-27-2006 08:43 AM

Quote:

That was a quick reply! I like it...curious, what's "The big stuff" and is there a pic with that?

Also, is that a pool behind the jacuzzi? And just to get oriented, there's the built in grill on one side, and then the black monster grill on the other?

Yup. thats a pool behind the jacuzzi, and a waterfall off the left of the rear deck.

The grills are on the opposite end of the deck from the pool. Thats the built in plus another gasser, then The Pit area is next to the grills, but off the deck on the other side of the railing.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/albums/Bash3/res36303.jpg

heres one withthe Big guy added. This would be taken from the deck, with the grill just to you left.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/albums/H...0051.sized.jpg

backyardchef 10-27-2006 09:00 AM

Now I know why they call it Mecca.....

lmno1 10-27-2006 11:43 AM

BBQchef33,

Wow. Seriously. Can you email me? I've got a few other questions.

sschneir@lmnotv.com

Also...guys, thanks for the posts, keep 'em coming. Willie B's...you're killing me, all we get at the office are bagels and coffee!

HO DE DO -- I cant send you a rpvaite message 'cause your in box is full. Email me.

HoDeDo 10-27-2006 12:22 PM

Quote:

HO DE DO -- I cant send you a rpvaite message 'cause your in box is full. Email me.

I shot you an email... PMs are ok now too.

BBQChef33 -- is showing you his deck/pit.... but he neglected to mention That he hosts the nerve center for this place!!! Talk about a BBQ haven in bits and bytes....(not just for guys... but)

lunchlady 10-27-2006 01:08 PM

Holy crap Phil... when is the next Bash and are the 'Sistahs' invited this time? Where in NY do you fit this little slice of heaven?
Looks to me like we'll be seeing ya on HGTV before we see ya on FoodNetwork. heheh...that's a teeny jab...I think you can take it.

That entire set-up is fantastic!! Do you have plans that I can buy for my yard?

lunchlady

BrooklynQ 10-27-2006 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lunchlady

Holy crap Phil... when is the next Bash and are the 'Sistahs' invited this time? Where in NY do you fit this little slice of heaven?
Looks to me like we'll be seeing ya on HGTV before we see ya on FoodNetwork. heheh...that's a teeny jab...I think you can take it.

That entire set-up is fantastic!! Do you have plans that I can buy for my yard?

lunchlady

Phil's been on Food Network.
Me too.

Sledneck 10-27-2006 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbsnwngs
How about us guys who opened up our own beverage barns so we can cook and drink all day

wHERE ARE THE BEVERAGE PICS?