The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brethren Road Trips (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   DFW Road Trip (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19758)

Trout_man22 08-14-2006 10:34 PM

DFW Road Trip
 
I'll be in the DFW area next week Tuesday 22-24 to visit a couple of customers. Jeorge and I will be getting together any other brothers up for it?

brdbbq 08-15-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout_man22
I'll be in the DFW area next week Tuesday 22-24 to visit a couple of customers. Jeorge and I will be getting together any other brothers up for it?

When and Where ?

Jorge 08-15-2006 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brdbbq
When and Where ?

After close of business on Wed. When I have a better idea where the man is staying I'll try to find something in the area and post it.

Trout_man22 08-15-2006 12:50 PM

Travel just told me that I'll be in Duncanville around HWY's 67 and 20.

thillin 08-15-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout_man22
Travel just told me that I'll be in Duncanville around HWY's 67 and 20.

That's like a state away for Brian!:biggrin:

brdbbq 08-15-2006 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout_man22
Travel just told me that I'll be in Duncanville around HWY's 67 and 20.

Whta the hell is in Duncanville ? Also it would take me three days to get there during the week. Traffic Mod

Trout_man22 08-15-2006 01:24 PM

So it did work out after all?

Jorge 08-15-2006 02:23 PM

haven't had any decent Q in that area. For Tex-Mex Los Lupes on 67 isn't bad.

Trout_man22 08-15-2006 03:14 PM

Bill told me they don't have any good Q outside of IL. RonL said the same thing about Pizza once.

brdbbq 08-15-2006 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trout_man22
Bill told me they don't have any good Q outside of IL. RonL said the same thing about Pizza once.

Only good thing out of IL is me, but I'm from there. SO................

thillin 08-15-2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brdbbq
Only good thing out of IL is me, but I'm from there. SO................

You got to Texas as soon as you could though!

brdbbq 08-16-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thillin
You got to Texas as soon as you could though!

Damn straight tired of the snow. Now it's heat and lack of rain.......:mad:

Bill-Chicago 08-16-2006 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brdbbq
Damn straight tired of the snow. Now it's heat and lack of rain.......:mad:

Thank God you left Oprah here.

And you can't come back, cuz we raised the bridges.

brdbbq 08-16-2006 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkat98
Thank God you left Oprah here.

And you can't come back, cuz we raised the bridges.

Never been to Chicago they steal all the state income tax.

Bill-Chicago 08-16-2006 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brdbbq
Never been to Chicago they steal all the state income tax.

Every city in Illinois is a suburb of Chicago, silly


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.