The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   TheBBQSuperstore.com. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Blues Hog Sizes (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178106)

Rich Parker 12-26-2013 05:30 PM

Blues Hog Sizes

We are going to be purchasing some Blues Hog Tennessee Red and Smokey Mountain in gallon size containers as we have received many requests from customers.

Would you like to see quart size containers of the various Blues Hog flavors or are pints and gallons enough?

Thanks in advance for your opinion!

IamMadMan 12-29-2013 07:58 PM

I will be a new customer to you and I plan on ordering in January for my spring stock after I take inventory.

My last supplier of Blues Hog dropped the ball with customer service. I don't need to spend my money where the supplier feels they are doing me a favor by selling to me. Looking forward to a positive relationship with a supplier again.

Although they cost a little more than quarts (per ounce) the pints fit neatly on my shelves.

I also see you carry Head Country Original, no hot? Can you recommend something close to it in the hot / spicy category?

Rich Parker 12-30-2013 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamMadMan (Post 2746983)
I will be a new customer to you and I plan on ordering in January for my spring stock after I take inventory.

My last supplier of Blues Hog dropped the ball with customer service. I don't need to spend my money where the supplier feels they are doing me a favor by selling to me. Looking forward to a positive relationship with a supplier again.

Although they cost a little more than quarts (per ounce) the pints fit neatly on my shelves.

I also see you carry Head Country Original, no hot? Can you recommend something close to it in the hot / spicy category?

I feel the same way about the pints but have received a lot of feedback on people wanting quarts, so I will order some. I believe I can get you some Head Country Hot with our next order. That would probably be the end of January. If you can send me an email to rich@thebbqsuperstore.com with your contact information I will let you know when we get it.

IamMadMan 01-09-2014 06:27 PM

I did notice is that they do not appear to have the mustard sauce in quarts.

Rich Parker 01-10-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamMadMan (Post 2759642)
I did notice is that they do not appear to have the mustard sauce in quarts.

Unfortunately, they only offer mustard in pints.

BMerrill 01-14-2014 10:56 AM

Quarts are a good size and you get more product for not much more money than the pints. Please add the quarts.

Rich Parker 01-15-2014 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMerrill (Post 2765144)
Quarts are a good size and you get more product for not much more money than the pints. Please add the quarts.

Thanks for your input. They are actually on their way to us, so we will have the full line in the next week or so.

ButtBurner 01-15-2014 07:12 AM

I would like to have quarts.

I do have a place I stop at on my way to my cabin that stocks pints, so I buy from them off the shelf

But quarts would be great to have