The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Disposable Cutting Boards (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=117)
-   -   New 20 Board Rolls in Dispenser Box $19.99 (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177174)

Stark-O-Rama 12-12-2013 05:22 PM

New 20 Board Rolls in Dispenser Box $19.99

2 Attachment(s)
New 20 Board Rolls in boxes for easy dispensing $19.99! These will look great under the Christmas Tree!

YellowSuge 12-13-2013 12:17 PM

Really cool Matt!

DUBBAGA 12-13-2013 12:39 PM

Great idea Mr. Stark, sir! You are quickly working to surpass KISS with a variety of products for purchase. Can't wait for the Stark Coffin or Stark Mattress Cover :idea:

DUBBAGA 12-13-2013 12:49 PM

ordered... the bags should prove useful if I ever get a green ham to start curing before Christmas

Fat Freddy 12-13-2013 01:24 PM

Wow, that is really cool. i was already going to order some after Christmas but now I want to even more.

Stark-O-Rama 12-14-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DUBBAGA (Post 2728284)
Great idea Mr. Stark, sir! You are quickly working to surpass KISS with a variety of products for purchase. Can't wait for the Stark Coffin or Stark Mattress Cover :idea:

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!:rofl:

It's the bobble head coming out next that I'm excited about!:whoo:

Diesel Dave 12-27-2013 05:15 AM

Just placed an order, but with paypal there was no where to add the Core plugs so I could use the dispenser.

Stark-O-Rama 12-27-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Dave (Post 2744435)
Just placed an order, but with paypal there was no where to add the Core plugs so I could use the dispenser.

Thank you!

I'll send it with the core plugs. Thank you for the feedback - I'll add an option on checkout for the core plugs.

billm 12-27-2013 07:13 AM

got mine last week. I really like them

Fat Freddy 01-28-2014 06:38 PM

What is the difference between "core" plugs and "pad" plugs? And does either work like foil coming out of the box except perforated?

Stark-O-Rama 01-28-2014 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Freddy (Post 2783711)
What is the difference between "core" plugs and "pad" plugs? And does either work like foil coming out of the box except perforated?

The core plug (see attached pic) is a piece of black plastic that goes into the cardboard core of the roll. It has a 1" diameter hole in the middle for using with our dispenser, or any 1" dowel/rod/etc. This makes it roll easily for dispensing.

The pad plugs (in pic of original thread here - the 2 white pieces at the ends of the box) are used for holding a roll suspended in a box so that it dispenses easily from the box itself. Foil rolls typically have pad plugs in the box.

Hope that answers it?

Fat Freddy 01-28-2014 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stark-O-Rama (Post 2783726)
The core plug (see attached pic) is a piece of black plastic that goes into the cardboard core of the roll. It has a 1" diameter hole in the middle for using with our dispenser, or any 1" dowel/rod/etc. This makes it roll easily for dispensing.

The pad plugs (in pic of original thread here - the 2 white pieces at the ends of the box) are used for holding a roll suspended in a box so that it dispenses easily from the box itself. Foil rolls typically have pad plugs in the box.

Hope that answers it?

Sure did, so I just placed an order. Our Paypal is under wifes name.