The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and news (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free Brethren Publicity (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17651)

BrooklynQ 05-09-2006 04:58 PM

Free Brethren Publicity

Surfing around the internet, I found a website called amazingribs.com. Basically the site is setup to promote the cookbook Amazing Ribs - catchy huh?

Well they have a links page and on the BBQ forums page is a large picture of our pig and this info...

The BBQ Brethren. A very large active message board with a cool logo (above). Easy to use with lotsa knowledgeable folks. Highly recommended.

I'm a little disapointed that he doesn't list any BBQ blogs - but I'll get over it.

HoDeDo 05-09-2006 08:13 PM

sounds like an accurate portrayal to me!!!

Arlin_MacRae 05-10-2006 08:27 AM

It looks to me like we got the best write up of all the boards with a "highly recommended."

Raichlen's board is "reasonably well organized", and Basso's is "no frills".

Good job, everyone! You too, Poo. :-P

cmcadams 05-10-2006 08:43 AM

I'd give it more credibility if it had less bad spelling on the home page... trying to sound high falutin' is better achieved with correct spelling.

backyardchef 05-11-2006 10:29 AM

What's up Huggybear?

You're gonna need more jewelry if you plan to be a real pimp. :shock:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynQ
Surfing around the internet, I found a website called amazingribs.com. Basically the site is setup to promote the cookbook Amazing Ribs - catchy huh?

Well they have a links page and on the BBQ forums page is a large picture of our pig and this info...

The BBQ Brethren. A very large active message board with a cool logo (above). Easy to use with lotsa knowledgeable folks. Highly recommended.

I'm a little disapointed that he doesn't list any BBQ blogs - but I'll get over it.

BrooklynQ 05-11-2006 10:48 AM

I sent him an email suggesting he add blogs -- and he did. Check it out here. There's a lot of brethren blogs listed.

pqbbq 06-04-2006 12:38 PM

Oops!
Something went wrong and we couldn't find the page you wanted.
Here's how to fix the problem:

If you got to this page by clicking on a link in another website or in your favorite places list, probably the file name has been changed. The replacement shouldn't be hard to locate if you go to my home page.
If you got to this page by clicking on one of the pages in AmazingRibs.com, click the back button, then click the "reload" or "refresh" button on the top of your browser, and try again (your browser may have "cached", or stored, a page whose name has changed.
If none of this helps, send email to me. In your letter, it would be very helpful if you tell us the url of the page you were on when you clicked, what browser you were using, and what operating system you were using.

BBQchef33 06-04-2006 12:43 PM

the link in BQ's post was broken.. its fixed now.