-   Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. (
-   -   Permit/License (

nj_butt 09-11-2013 04:05 PM

Anyone have any experience with NJ in what permits or license you need to start small-scale catering? I can't see seem to get a straight answer! I found a commercial kitchen to rent, which has all of its inspections and permits up to date. The owner says that is all I need, as does my insurance carrier. Am I missing something?? Thanks in advance as you guys are always great!

landarc 09-11-2013 04:11 PM

Talk to the health department for their requirements. Then talk to the City where you will have your business address, you likely still need a business license. I don't know N.J. but, here in Cali, you needs a business license from the City, an inspection certificate from the County Health, and Safe-serv certification, or equal, for food handlers.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.