-   Q-talk (
-   -   bbq rack ( raised grate incert) where do you buy them? (

coastal 07-29-2013 01:58 PM

bbq rack ( raised grate incert) where do you buy them?
See a lot of people with then. Not a rib rack but a raised grate set on top incert. To make cleanup easier abd bot move around the meat.

I currently use disposable grill toppers but would like a more permanent solution. I see a lot of people with these but never find one to buy.

Bludawg 07-29-2013 02:03 PM

Bakers cooling racks in the baking section of Wally world 3 for 10.00

Sean "Puffy" Coals 07-29-2013 06:04 PM

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Blu is right. Most of the ones I've seen people use as just cooling racks.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.