The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   very cool setup ! (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164223)

mbshop 06-25-2013 02:12 AM

very cool setup !
 
this is posted on the garage journal welding section. they are removable sections.

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8137/88288063.jpg

AussieTitch 06-25-2013 02:23 AM

Got everything covered, what would the grate wire drum be used for

J'ville Grill 06-25-2013 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieTitch (Post 2528104)
Got everything covered, what would the grate wire drum be used for

Well if it were in Florida it would be for BBQ lotto of course:mrgreen:

JimmyDAL 06-25-2013 04:44 AM

Peppers

westy 06-25-2013 04:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
^^^Like he said.

Ron_L 06-25-2013 06:52 AM

Make the mesh on the drum smaller and you could use it to roast coffee. Your arm would be tired from cranking it for 15 minutes, but it would work.

SmokerKing 06-25-2013 07:17 AM

Hey, that's mine!

I've been using it quite a bit, tri tips, chicken, peppers

http://imageshack.us/a/img4/3610/r4ja.jpg



I've also got it set up to cook a small hog like a Caja China box. Did 3 butts in it earlier this year

Think I'm going to test the hog cook next month!

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4067/93033483.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img515/7572/65996896.jpg

TroyA65 06-25-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieTitch (Post 2528104)
Got everything covered, what would the grate wire drum be used for

We use the same drum for raffles at our sportfishing club!:icon_smile_tongue: Sounds perfect to me, A little cookout and raise a little money...giddy up!!:mrgreen:

dwfisk 06-25-2013 08:09 AM

Thanks for the OP; SmokerKing that is a very cool setup and I really like the pepper roaster! What size & motor did you go with for your rotisserie? I'm wanting to add one to mine.
I'm looking at a 1/2x39" SS spit rod and the SS 25# DC motor; any thoughts?
Edit: removed wrong link.
Edit: correct link http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=161033

NickTheGreat 06-25-2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyDAL (Post 2528126)
Peppers

There's a guy at our Farmer's Market that does this. I never thought about making my own! :mod:

SmokerKing 06-25-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwfisk (Post 2528245)
Thanks for the OP; SmokerKing that is a very cool setup and I really like the pepper roaster! What size & motor did you go with for your rotisserie? I'm wanting to add one to mine.
I'm looking at a 1/2x39" SS spit rod and the SS 25# DC motor; any thoughts?
Edit: removed wrong link.
Edit: correct link http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=161033

Here's where I buy my rods, motors, kits. They've all held up well so far.

http://www.onegrill.com/category_s/122.htm

I bought the 40 lb motor for the Santa Maria rotisserie set up

mbshop 06-25-2013 08:24 PM

hope it was ok to post that. was just amazed at all the welding and projects being done and then this appeared and it made me sit up and notice the great setup. great work !


Quote:

Originally Posted by SmokerKing (Post 2528179)
Hey, that's mine!

I've been using it quite a bit, tri tips, chicken, peppers

http://imageshack.us/a/img4/3610/r4ja.jpg



I've also got it set up to cook a small hog like a Caja China box. Did 3 butts in it earlier this year

Think I'm going to test the hog cook next month!

http://imageshack.us/a/img41/4067/93033483.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img515/7572/65996896.jpg


Will work for bbq 06-25-2013 08:56 PM

Nice grill I love the versatility of it.

xbullyx 06-25-2013 09:24 PM

that thing will do almost anything...nice

VoodoChild 06-25-2013 09:32 PM

FARKIN Bad Arse !!! Nice set up .:arrow::clap:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.