The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   OakRidge BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   New BBQ Brethren Discount!! (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160573)

kcmike 05-09-2013 09:52 PM

New BBQ Brethren Discount!!

Thanks to our new website design, we can now offer coupons! Exclusive for BBQ Brethren members only, enter "brethren10" in the coupon field on our shopping cart and receive 10% off your entire order!!

Thanks to all Brethren for helping make Oakridge BBQ such a booming success!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Our website is located here: http://www.OakridgeBBQ.com

nucornhusker 05-09-2013 10:32 PM

Thanks for the generous offer! Will this be ongoing or will it expire?

kcmike 05-09-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nucornhusker (Post 2476302)
Thanks for the generous offer! Will this be ongoing or will it expire?

Ongoing. (or until you guys run me out of business... :becky:)

fingerlickin' 05-10-2013 01:33 PM

That is very generous, thanks Mike!

Smoking Bruin 05-10-2013 01:55 PM

Thanks Mike! I'll keep this in mind for my next order.

deguerre 05-10-2013 02:01 PM

As if I needed another reason to buy Oakridge. :thumb::thumb:

DUBBAGA 05-10-2013 03:07 PM

That is one slick looking website Mike, and really appreciate the Brethren discount!

As a side point, the idea of 10lbs of Habanero Death Dust makes me...:flame::flame::flame:

Cincy_Ron 05-27-2013 09:07 PM

Man, I've been working my way through a sampler pack of Mike's Oakridge BBQ seasonings since some time last fall. My girlfriend and I are true chiliheads and we love the Habanero Death Dust on spatchcock chicken and wings, but tonight I fired up a couple of thick tenderloins on my Big Green Egg for the end of the Memorial day weekend. I rubbed them with some peanut oil and coated them with Santa Maria Seasoning while they got up to room temp. Dear God, that stuff is good. Seriously. So good I just ordered a pound of it - and another sampler pack! I know what I'm going to be using on steaks for the rest of the summer. Thanks for the discount code Mike. I found it via google, but I've been a member here for about 3 1/2 years now. ;-)

Dirtbuddy 05-27-2013 09:27 PM

Thanks for this Mike!

Made some new york strips using the Santa Maria yesterday & wings on Sat using Secret Weapon / Death Dust combo.

Client for life!

IamMadMan 06-14-2013 06:23 PM

I just ordered the 5lb bag of "game changer brine" to try, and 3)_ 1.75 lb bags of rubs.

Can't wait to try the brine.... Wanted to order a month ago, but I fell and broke my shoulder and have been put out of commission. I was just doing what was scheduled, and now I am back to basics for now.

Thanks for the discount Mike.......

kcmike 06-14-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamMadMan (Post 2516202)
I just ordered the 5lb bag of "game changer brine" to try, and 3)_ 1.75 lb bags of rubs.

Can't wait to try the brine.... Wanted to order a month ago, but I fell and broke my shoulder and have been put out of commission. I was just doing what was scheduled, and now I am back to basics for now.

Thanks for the discount Mike.......

Thanks for the business!!

IamMadMan 06-15-2013 08:58 AM

I purchased a couple sample packs in April and was really taken in with your Santa Maria Steak seasoning. There wasn't enough of the other samples for a cook, but with the finger taste, I really liked the low salt / sugar content. It was refreshing to taste the spices in a rub without too much salt or sugar to dull the basic flavors of the spices themselves.

I even put Santa Maria Steak seasoning on top of my rub on the ribs..... Wow - what a flavor boost. No one used any sauce on their ribs that day. I was shocked but I also agreed that the flavor of the meat more than stood on its own.

I look forward to trying the other rubs I just ordered on a couple pork shoulders...

Keep up the good work... You have a superior quality product in which your pride of it's content is evident .

Arlin_MacRae 06-20-2013 02:51 PM

I haven't tried the Santa Maria Steak Seasoning yet, but Mike, I have to say your Black Ops Brisket Rub is farking KILLER. It's my go-to brisket rub and I'll be ordering some for friends (and myself) real soon.
Thanks for all you do.

Arlin

deguerre 06-20-2013 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae (Post 2523118)
I haven't tried the Santa Maria Steak Seasoning yet, but Mike, I have to say your Black Ops Brisket Rub is farking KILLER. It's my go-to brisket rub and I'll be ordering some for friends (and myself) real soon.
Thanks for all you do.

Arlin

Arlin, gotta try the Black Ops on ribeye. We did a ribroast with it and it was the best one I ever cooked. It's great on steaks too.

Arlin_MacRae 06-20-2013 03:06 PM

Bloody hell man...
Does Mike sell it in 55-gallon drums?? :twitch: