-   Catering, Food Handling and Awareness (
-   -   Insurance for festivals?? (

mikeleonard81 05-01-2013 09:10 PM

Insurance for festivals??
I've looked around on line to get insured for a festival coming up. Does any one have a insurance company they prefer over another ? Can I go thru my insurance company for somthing like this? it's a 3 day event.


BigBellyBBQ 05-02-2013 02:34 AM

Talk to your main ins guy for Biz liabillity...most places are a min 1 mil..most are 1.5 I have a 2mil policy for the year that was under a grand and they send out the certificate naming the event holder, which is what most places sure they dont charge you for each event seperatly..

cynfulsmokersbbq 05-02-2013 02:55 PM

I purchase a policy once a year, all I do is call the insurance company and have them forward my info to the event. It cost around $250.00 a year. This covers festivals and any city entities that may require it as well.

bizznessman 05-02-2013 04:21 PM

Check with your even/festival organizer. We do one specific festival every year and we are covered under their umbrella policy.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.