The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Great Customer Service From PBC (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158837)

Bonewagon 04-16-2013 07:43 PM

Great Customer Service From PBC

I like to hear about good customer service experinces with companies that I may choose to patronize, so I thought I'd pass this along to the rest of you. Take it for what it's worth - I'm not trying to sell anything to anyone. I just appreciate a little extra effort and like to make it known.

I came home tonight to a message in my voicemail from Noah over at PBC asking how my cooker was working out, if I had any problems or questions etc, and inviting me to give him a call with feedback. Now regardless of what you may think of the PBC as a cooker, I dig a company that stands behind their product, but I really appreciate the owner making the effort to personally give me a call months after I bought the cooker to make sure all was well. I know he puts his personal number on every barrel, but I appreciate that he contacted me proactively. Thanks Noah. :thumb:

Pitmaster T 04-16-2013 07:57 PM

What is a PBC?

Bonewagon 04-16-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitmaster T (Post 2450442)
What is a PBC?

I'm surprised you haven't heard Donnie. It's this amazing new cooker that - get this - you hang the meat vertically!! Everything you cook turns out amazing. Why I've even heard tell of some farker hanging a brisket and cookin' it. He even started it late (after copious amounts of morning coffee I think) and still had it done in time for dinner! The brisket looked farkin' good too.

Wish I could tell you where I saw it. Can't remember though. Been using lots of foil lately and I heard somewhere there may be a link with early onset Alzheimer's and foil. I think it's malarkey.

:becky:

Pitmaster T 04-17-2013 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonewagon (Post 2450473)
I'm surprised you haven't heard Donnie. It's this amazing new cooker that - get this - you hang the meat vertically!! Everything you cook turns out amazing. Why I've even heard tell of some farker hanging a brisket and cookin' it. He even started it late (after copious amounts of morning coffee I think) and still had it done in time for dinner! The brisket looked farkin' good too.

Wish I could tell you where I saw it. Can't remember though. Been using lots of foil lately and I heard somewhere there may be a link with early onset Alzheimer's and foil. I think it's malarkey.

:becky:

Nonsense! You can't hang meat and smoke it, it would fall into the coals or at least touch them and burn.

Motley Q 04-17-2013 02:38 PM

It's nice of public broad casting to call you.