v1.3 submitted to Apple.
I released the latest version to Apple for review tonight. I hope to see the update in the app store within a week.
Here's a recap of what changed:
- Fixed a bug when showing the probe temperatures for users outside of the USA if their country uses a comma for the decimal place.
- The fan image now spins when the fan is on.
- Removed the screen capture button on the graphs due to issues with the graphics package I used to draw the graphs. Using the default iOS way to screen capture works.
- Added a done button on iPhone and iPod devices when editing the probe alarm temperatures.
- Added a timeline feature with tasks. This is designed for competitions to track when various tasks need to be done at the competition. The task's row background turns yellow at a configured amount of time prior to when the task is due. Audible alerts are also available for the tasks. You can also sync the timeline clock with the "official" timer used at the competition.
I hope that the competition teams that have StokeMaster will find the timeline feature useful to them during competitions.
As always, if you can think of ways for me to improve StokeMaster or if you have any additions you would like to see, please let me know. I'm beginning work on a new iOS project soon if no one has any issues with the current version of StokeMaster.
For those of you looking for an Android version, I regret to say that I will not have time to learn how to program for the Android devices in the near future, but I know of at least one or two people that have said they are looking at writing an app for Android.
As of this morning, 8/13/2012, I'm still waiting for approval from Apple.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 © BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.