The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Bass Pro (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135027)

thedirtman 06-05-2012 10:04 AM

Bass Pro

2 Attachment(s)
I try not to promote my product in this area, but I thought the fellow Brethren's might find this pretty cool. Many of you are fans of both Todd of Plowboy's and my brand Todd's DIRT. We both have worked extremly hard over the last few years trying to make our dreams come alive. One of my dreams was to get into Bass Pro. Todd's DIRT just got onto the shelves in ALL Bass Pro's around Memorial Day. I went to the Arundel Mills Mall in Maryland to see if the bottles had hit the shelves. When I got there I had to take a picture of the shelf, because looks who product is above mine. I think is pretty cool to see both Brethren's products on the shelves. I have been a fan of Plowboys for a few years now and I of course bought some while I was there. Plowboys has been one of the most popular rubs at Bass Pro and he has all of his rubs on the shelves. Bass Pro is starting with the Original and if it does well, they will carry my other DIRT's. The DIRT really sticks out doesn't it. I hope you folks find it pretty cool also.

"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!!"
Todd

Boshizzle 06-05-2012 10:10 AM

Love Todd's Dirt and now I have another reason to make the trip to BPS. Congrats!

cameraman 06-05-2012 10:25 AM

Picked up my first bottle of TD last week at Bass Pro and a bottle of Yardbird. Liking the Dirt a lot.

thedirtman 06-05-2012 09:09 PM

Glad you folks like the DIRT. I love Bass Pro Shop, and am happy to be in it.
Todd

wnkt 06-06-2012 08:13 AM

Congrats on getting into Bass Pro...Ill have to make a pilgrimage soon and get some, its a bit of a drive.

thedirtman 06-06-2012 11:45 AM

I should also mention the great deal there. They are selling my medium size bottle for $4.99. That is the cheapest in the country. I sell it for $6.50, so if you are going to buy the Original DIRT this is the cheapest place to buy.

deguerre 06-06-2012 11:50 AM

Great news Todd! Can't wait for them to carry the Crabby and Bayou too.

NVehr13 06-06-2012 12:10 PM

Actually bought it last week when i saw it at Jungle Jim's here in cincy, havnt tried but excited to

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

fingerlickin' 06-06-2012 12:58 PM

That's awesome, congrats!

deguerre 06-06-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NVehr13 (Post 2082977)
Actually bought it last week when i saw it at Jungle Jim's here in cincy, havnt tried but excited to

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

FYI - it's good on EVERYTHING...