The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   OakRidge BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   **NEW** Stainless Steel Rub Shaker Now in Stock!! (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133706)

kcmike 05-21-2012 11:57 PM

**NEW** Stainless Steel Rub Shaker Now in Stock!!

After numerous requests from our customers and months of research, we have finally found a spice shaker that meets our stringent quality requirements. This 100% stainless steel spice shaker will provide years of service in even the harshest competition environments. The even-spaced hole pattern in the lid makes rub application a snap. Just a few shakes and it lays down a beautiful even coating of rub every time. It comes equipped with a handle welded onto the side and a perforated lid that un-screws for easy refills and cleaning. Dishwasher safe and will hold 16 ounces of liquid, or around 12 ounces of dry rub.

Check them out on our Products page, but you'd better hurry. We've got them listed at a steal of a price, so they won't last long!

PatAttack 05-22-2012 07:30 AM

Sweet!! Thanks, Mike. Just ordered 2!

That's a really good price!

TTNuge 05-22-2012 07:59 AM

Are the holes big enough for an average sized piece of turbinado sugar to go through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcmike 05-22-2012 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TTNuge (Post 2063047)
Are the holes big enough for an average sized piece of turbinado sugar to go through?

I think so. The raw cane sugar we use has smaller granules than standard turbinado sugar, so I'm not sure. I'll test it out tonight and let you know.

Thanks!

eggzlot 05-22-2012 01:01 PM

I love the idea - but for transportation (preventing spills) and also long term storage (keeping them air tight), do these come with some sort of cap to cover the shaker holes on top?

colonel00 05-22-2012 01:14 PM

Very cool. Do they come filled with rub :thumb:

kcmike 05-22-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eggzlot (Post 2063408)
I love the idea - but for transportation (preventing spills) and also long term storage (keeping them air tight), do these come with some sort of cap to cover the shaker holes on top?

No, they sure don't. We recommend for our customers to continue to use our laminated foil high-barrier zip-top packaging that comes standard issue with all of our rubs for storage and transportation. Just pour some out into this shaker to apply then return unused rub back to zip-top bag when finished. :thumb:

kcmike 05-22-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonel00 (Post 2063437)
Very cool. Do they come filled with rub :thumb:

LOL! No, but we may start putting together kits with rub and a shaker as one package deal. What do you guys think about that idea?

colonel00 05-22-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcmike (Post 2063500)
LOL! No, but we may start putting together kits with rub and a shaker as one package deal. What do you guys think about that idea?

I think that would be a cool idea. Especially for the larger "bulk" orders of a pound or more.

kcmike 05-23-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TTNuge (Post 2063047)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on my testing last night, the answer is YES. However, with all of our products we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so if your sugar doesn't flow easily enough, we'll take it back and refund your money. :thumb: