The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Big Butz BBQ Sauce & Seasonings (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Welcome to your home for Butz appreciation! (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130950)

BigButzBBQ 04-18-2012 02:56 PM

Welcome to your home for Butz appreciation!

First of all I just want to say welcome to our new sub forum on The Brethren. I've benn a member of the Brethren for a couple of years now and have wanted to have a full fledged business account.

The Brethren have been avid supporters of our products over the years and I know that we wouldnMt be where we are today with out that support. I thank you all for this and figured what better way to show the love to our supporters on the brethren than giving them an area to talk about all things butz on the Brethren.

I plan to use this new forum to also keep you posted about specials going on, products awards and acolades, and for stuff like apparel being designed or ordered.

If you want a topic on this sub forum that you don't see, let me know and we will make it happen.

Thanks again to everyone for your support and let's have some fun. :thumb:

deguerre 04-18-2012 03:07 PM

For those who don't already know, EVERYTHING Tom makes is a mega stellar product. His sauces are not just for BBQ but have many, many applications (I use them in one of my favorite injection recipes). Customer service is the absolute best anyone could ever hope for. My personal faves in the sauces are the No Butz, Cranberry and Original in that order, and the Hot and Extra Hot are very close. His rubs...Ooo la la!

Glad you're here Tom! You've got a loyal customer in Casa DeRedhot.

SirPorkaLot 04-18-2012 03:07 PM

Sub-forums.

Let's see we will need:
  • Beer
  • More beer
  • What to do when we get low on Beer
  • Videos with cameo appearances by adorable children
  • Inside the Cave O' Sauce
  • Brethren 75% discount code

I got more,. but that's a good start :biggrin1:

PatAttack 04-18-2012 03:19 PM

Free HATS!

bigabyte 04-18-2012 03:33 PM

I agree with SirPorkaLot. I shall begin immediately.

landarc 04-18-2012 03:55 PM

Woohoo, great Tom. I think a stuffed and fried biscuit dough topic.

fingerlickin' 04-18-2012 05:01 PM

I am preparing myself to dive into the world of Big Butz and hopefully never go back.

As soon as the hat's are ready.

I actually can't believe I've never had any. What the fark is wrong with me?...Don't answer that.

big brother smoke 04-18-2012 06:01 PM

Welcome!

landarc 04-18-2012 06:05 PM

No really, one of the craziest creations I have seen on this site was the 3BGB, I mean no way was I gonna eat that...then I tasted one.

BigButzBBQ 04-18-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by landarc (Post 2020675)
No really, one of the craziest creations I have seen on this site was the 3BGB, I mean no way was I gonna eat that...then I tasted one.

I might have to figure out how to start a subforum on the wonder of deep fried biscuit doughs. My new dough recipe is awesome.

Toast 04-18-2012 07:40 PM

Order sent. Got to know how the yankees do it. :biggrin1:

SirPorkaLot 04-18-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toast (Post 2020823)
Order sent. Got to know how the yankees do it. :biggrin1:

Yankees are in the North - Tom is in the Northwoods of WI - which makes him a Viking's loving Cheesehead :shocked: :loco:

Toast 04-18-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirPorkaLot (Post 2020829)
Yankees are in the North - Tom is in the Northwoods of WI - which makes him a Viking's loving Cheesehead :shocked: :loco:

Now That's Cool! :clap2:

mmmmeat 04-18-2012 08:45 PM

WHOOOO finally!!! how about a forum about what this sauce goes well with, NON BBQ related... like icecream

deguerre 04-19-2012 02:53 PM

The Original is Sooooooooo good as a dipping sauce for deep fried Big Daddy's steak fries.