The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   Simply Marvelous Service!!!!! (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130539)

zwylde1 04-13-2012 12:25 PM

Simply Marvelous Service!!!!!

I know alot of you guys love the SM products and service. I also have to say how good the customer service is. I ordered up their 7 pack of rubs a week or so ago. Within 10 minutes of placing my order I got an email reply from them that the one rub was on back order for a few days and was I in a hurry to recieve me order. I said yes, but if it was more convienent for them, I would wait until the out of stock item came in. Well yet again a short time later I got a reply that they would send out 6 of the rubs and include a few sample pack of the Cherry rub that was on back order. Got my package a few days later and was very happy. Now I get home yesterday and found my package that had my back ordered Cherry rub, open the package up and not only was there my rub, but also included was a pair of the BBQ gloves. Did not order them. Included as a gesture because a rub was on backorder! OUTSTANDING service I will say. Got one happy customer here!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

deguerre 04-13-2012 12:27 PM

That's Steph for you. :thumb::thumb:

Now get to cookin' with them new rubs!

Pappy Q 04-13-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zwylde1 (Post 2014135)
I know alot of you guys love the SM products and service. I also have to say how good the customer service is. I ordered up their 7 pack of rubs a week or so ago. Within 10 minutes of placing my order I got an email reply from them that the one rub was on back order for a few days and was I in a hurry to recieve me order. I said yes, but if it was more convienent for them, I would wait until the out of stock item came in. Well yet again a short time later I got a reply that they would send out 6 of the rubs and include a few sample pack of the Cherry rub that was on back order. Got my package a few days later and was very happy. Now I get home yesterday and found my package that had my back ordered Cherry rub, open the package up and not only was there my rub, but also included was a pair of the BBQ gloves. Did not order them. Included as a gesture because a rub was on backorder! OUTSTANDING service I will say. Got one happy customer here!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree, awesome customer service! Being in the business of customer service, it's always great to do business with someone else who understands the right way of doing business.

nexpress 04-13-2012 12:52 PM

I got my order in yesterday and it had 2 pair of gloves in it. I PM'd Steph and told him I was happy to pay for the extra set. I got up today and had a message that said "enjoy". :clap::clap::clap:

Ryan Chester 04-13-2012 01:04 PM

Steph is the man and his rubs are the bomb!

razrbakcrzy 04-13-2012 01:10 PM

SM is a Class Act! all the way...!

msuman 04-13-2012 02:15 PM

Maybe Ill have the same experience when I go to the post office today, dont think we have checked it in a few days. Ordered the 7 pack as well and they were out of cherry.

aquablue22 04-13-2012 02:17 PM

Yep, look in the dictionary for "Perfect Customer Service" and Steph and Companies picture is there!

porkingINpublic 04-13-2012 02:29 PM

I too have experienced this great service! My 7 pack didn't have Season all but instead 2 Cherry rubs... contacted Steph and he said he would rush me a SEason all and I could keep the cherry! great people and marvelouse rubs!!!

Johnny_Crunch 04-13-2012 02:35 PM

Good folks for sure!

msuman 04-13-2012 08:05 PM

Mine didn't come today, maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

PatAttack 04-13-2012 08:38 PM

Steph is a stand-up dude no question about it!

He will have my business for a long time to come.