The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   For the Board (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Voting is over (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124060)

Jorge 01-13-2012 01:00 PM

Voting is over

Win, lose, or draw I'd like to thank everyone that voted and took the time to become involved in the process. Those that posed questions I didn't have immediate answers for....I appreciate you the most whether you voted for me or not. You made me think, and more importantly think about what would be the best solution for KCBS and the membership. That is what the process should be about.

A word of warning, and thanks if I'm elected....don't tell my wife that you voted for me....deal killer, really:wink:

Rookie'48 01-13-2012 01:15 PM

Hopefully the new BoD, whether we're on it or not, will take a look at some of the things that the four of us have been talking about.

And to everyone who voted, no matter who you voted for: Thank you!

bigabyte 01-13-2012 01:26 PM

I don't want to say any names, but at least two of the people I voted for are in this thread.:becky:

mobow 01-13-2012 02:04 PM

Thanx to all who ran and my condolences to the winners. lol keith

big brother smoke 01-13-2012 02:04 PM

Nice campaign, guys!

ThomEmery 01-13-2012 02:55 PM

I will try posting the results on my facebook as they happen

deguerre 01-13-2012 03:01 PM

I tried to vote Memphis Style but they were too diligent checking the death records.

Seriously, good luck!

Fat Freddy 01-13-2012 03:48 PM

I have been checking out all the news stations for the projected winners and havent heard anything yet. :confused: :laugh:

dmprantz 01-13-2012 04:36 PM

Is it me, or was it a new phenomenon committee members were posted in the most recent agenda. A sign of things to come?

dmp

Leatherheadiowa 01-13-2012 05:11 PM

Fox News, CNN, and The Food Network are all saying it is too close to call. Exit polls show that Ron Paul took the vote of KCBS members that were also International Chili Society members!:heh:

Rookie'48 01-14-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Freddy (Post 1913616)
I have been checking out all the news stations for the projected winners and havent heard anything yet. :confused: :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leatherheadiowa (Post 1913700)
Fox News, CNN, and The Food Network are all saying it is too close to call. Exit polls show that Ron Paul took the vote of KCBS members that were also International Chili Society members!:heh:

And compared to the past three or four months here in Iowa this has got to be my very favorite political event :-D.

I even ended up yanking out my land line because of all of the "surveys" and "preferance polls" :mad2:.

Fat Freddy 01-14-2012 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rookie'48 (Post 1914045)
And compared to the past three or four months here in Iowa this has got to be my very favorite political event :-D.

I even ended up yanking out my land line because of all of the "surveys" and "preferance polls" :mad2:.

I'm Fat Freddy and I approve this message...:laugh:

For those not in early caucus and primary states every other commercial on TV and nonstop phone calls were political.

Bunny 01-14-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobow (Post 1913505)
Thanx to all who ran and my condolences to the winners. lol keith

HA! You are tooooo funny!:-D

smoke-n-my-i's 01-14-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Freddy (Post 1914160)
I'm Fat Freddy and I approve this message...:laugh:

For those not in early caucus and primary states every other commercial on TV and nonstop phone calls were political.

That is one reason if I do not recognize the number on caller ID I do not answer..... and the confirmation is when they do not leave a message.... :becky:

Jeff_in_KC 01-14-2012 02:16 PM

I'm with George and Dave... thank you all for being involved and taking the time to learn about the candidates and for voting! Thanks to all who supported my campaign and those of Steve, George and Dave!