The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Dillard here we come (Merged Dillard, GA Threads) (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12196)

dxesmkr 06-18-2005 07:34 AM

Dillard here we come (Merged Dillard, GA Threads)

Aug. 5th & 6th
Dillard , Ga.

Willy T.

The_Kapn 06-18-2005 08:13 AM

I imagine Kevin will make this one (HomeBBQ) and a couple of the other FBA teams. Have not heard for sure yet.

I'm doing a Cajun Shrimp Boil one night--dinners on me. How many in your team for Dillard?

See Ya there :lol:

TIM

chad 06-18-2005 08:26 AM

The check cleared so we'll be there! :D

dxesmkr 06-18-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapndsl
I imagine Kevin will make this one (HomeBBQ) and a couple of the other FBA teams. Have not heard for sure yet.

I'm doing a Cajun Shrimp Boil one night--dinners on me. How many in your team for Dillard?

See Ya there :lol:

TIM

Thanks for the offer.But we've gotta a crowd comin'.Probably about 10 to 15(5 team members,wives & girlfriends,mama & daddy,and aunt & uncle).So,we'll cook for us.We can swap out some vittles if you wanna.Don't know what we'll cook yet. Lookin' forward to it.We did that contest a couple of years ago.Pretty good contest.

Willy T.

nmayeux 06-19-2005 09:13 PM

Tim,
I never pegged you as a cajun, but I will try to look you up. I look forward to meeting as many brethren as possible. Good luck to all.
Noah

smokincracker 06-22-2005 09:31 AM

My check cleared also!!!
I am gonna bring my wife and the kids and leave the Army man in Sebring.

I got a room at the Dillard House for Michelle and the Boys and Michelle is already planning horseback riding and crap like that. I know for sure Smoke & Spice and Woodhouse will also be there.

Jimmy
SmokinCracker

dxesmkr 07-02-2005 09:16 PM

Bad News Brothers..........
Won't be able to do Dillard :(. Wife fell and broke her wrist in two places last week.So it doesn't look like she's gonna be outta the cast till mid Aug.
Kinda put contests on hold till then.

So I'll be piddlin' round the house.Try not too have too much fun without us. :D

Willy T.

chad 07-03-2005 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dxesmkr
Bad News Brothers..........
Won't be able to do Dillard :(. Wife fell and broke her wrist in two places last week.So it doesn't look like she's gonna be outta the cast till mid Aug.
Kinda put contests on hold till then.

So I'll be piddlin' round the house.Try not too have too much fun without us. :D

Willy T.

Bummer! Hope she heals up ok!

I'm looking forward to this cook off - first one in a while for us.

The_Kapn 07-03-2005 08:10 AM

We wish her a speedy recovery.
Gonna miss ya.

TIM

Solidkick 07-03-2005 08:26 AM

Take care of the wife, brother........sorry to hear of her misfortune.......

smokincracker 07-27-2005 08:29 AM

Dillard, GA

8) Florida's Own Smokin' Crackers head out for the KCBS Georgia State Championship. (Dillard BlueGrass & BBQ)
Any fellow brethern heading for Dillard next weekend?

chad 07-27-2005 09:48 AM

RE: Dillard, GA

Southern Brethren (Chad and Kapndsl) will be there along with HomeBBQ.com. Kevin (HomeBBQ) is defending champ

I do know that many other big guns will be there, too. I haven't heard if Mike is going to be there but almost can't imagine him missing it.

It ought to be a great weekend.

smokincracker 07-27-2005 10:00 AM

Re: RE: Dillard, GA

Quote:

Originally Posted by chad
Southern Brethren (Chad and Kapndsl) will be there along with HomeBBQ.com. Kevin (HomeBBQ) is defending champ

I do know that many other big guns will be there, too. I haven't heard if Mike is going to be there but almost can't imagine him missing it.

It ought to be a great weekend.

He will be there!
(No more woodhouse he uses a Stumper now.)

chad 07-31-2005 07:56 AM

RE: Re: RE: Dillard, GA

As of today, Sunday 7/31, there are 59 teams registered including Southern Brethren, Smokin' Crackers, HomeBBQ (defending champ), Woodhouse Grill (Mike), Jack's Old South, James Britt, Buster Dunn and we've heard rumors of possibly the Triggers, Mad Momma, and so on.

Should be a great weekend at a beautiful venue in the mountains of North Georgia.

I'm packing and sorting and have a couple of additional weapons for the arsenal coming in this week.

The_Kapn 07-31-2005 08:02 AM

Re: RE: Re: RE: Dillard, GA

Quote:

Originally Posted by chad
As of today, Sunday 7/31, there are 59 teams registered including Southern Brethren, Smokin' Crackers, HomeBBQ (defending champ), Woodhouse Grill (Mike), Jack's Old South, James Britt, Buster Dunn and we've heard rumors of possibly the Triggers, Mad Momma, and so on.

Should be a great weekend at a beautiful venue in the mountains of North Georgia.

I'm packing and sorting and have a couple of additional weapons for the arsenal coming in this week.

YIKES--I just love being surrounded by all that talent :lol:

We had set up with Willy T (dxesmkr) to cook with us some. Other commitments have changed that. Good news is his wife is healing nicely. Would have been great to meet a Brother--next time for sure.

Gonna be interesting event, for sure :lol:

TIM