The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   OakRidge BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Brethren Exclusive - Habanero Death Dust Returns!! (well, sort of...) (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120441)

kcmike 11-16-2011 03:45 PM

Brethren Exclusive - Habanero Death Dust Returns!! (well, sort of...)

Since folks keep asking me about if/when we're going to re-release the Death Dust, and since we still have some bulk product left, I'm going to allow fellow BBQ Brethren members to purchase our remaining stock at specially discounted prices. The website will still show the death dust as sold out, but if you use the special link below, you will be allowed to purchase it just like any of our other rubs.

The packaging will be the same as before, except the bags will not be hand numbered.

Here's the new price structure until it's all gone...

Habanero Death Dust 6 oz. - $8.95
Habanero Death Dust 1 lb. - $19.95
Habanero Death Dust 1.75 lbs. - $33.95

In order to take advantage of this special re-release, all you need to do is use this TOP SECRET link below...

http://www.oakridgebbq.com/p/topsecret.html

Thanks for all the business everyone!!

Mike

gtr 11-16-2011 03:50 PM

Ain't missing out this time...

deguerre 11-16-2011 03:52 PM

Sweet offer! I'd jump on it but I'd rather let others who missed out have the opportunity to try this amazing rub.

kcmike 11-16-2011 04:17 PM

By the way, we still have package 150/150 left... I was holding it for a guy, but the money hasn't shown yet. So, if you'd like that one, be sure to mention it in the comments of the order. First come, first served.

MT

colonel00 11-16-2011 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deguerre (Post 1852734)
Sweet offer! I'd jump on it but I'd rather let others who missed out have the opportunity to try this amazing rub.

How noble :tsk: I wish I could say the same thing but I just placed my order.

deguerre 11-16-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colonel00 (Post 1852772)
How noble :tsk: I wish I could say the same thing but I just placed my order.

The more people that try it, the more guaranteed repeat customers.:becky:

Jester 11-16-2011 05:40 PM

Order placed...looking forward to truing out the Habanero Death Dust.

OutlawSwine 11-16-2011 06:58 PM

UGH!! I just now saw this. Right after I ordered some other rub from Oakridge. It was saying on their website that the Habanero Dust was sold out, but that's what I wanted.

KCMIKE - See if you just received an order from me (Preston Prewett). Do you still have any Habanero Dust?

kcmike 11-16-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OutlawSwine (Post 1852958)
UGH!! I just now saw this. Right after I ordered some other rub from Oakridge. It was saying on their website that the Habanero Dust was sold out, but that's what I wanted.

KCMIKE - See if you just received an order from me (Preston Prewett). Do you still have any Habanero Dust?

No problem, Preston. Go ahead and place another order for the death dust. I'll just refund whatever shipping you are charged as soon as the order comes in, then we'll ship everything together. :thumb:

ALLENY 11-16-2011 11:45 PM

I will only order the numbered version!!!!

boogiesnap 11-17-2011 01:03 AM

oh man o man. can't wait....

i got me a plan for something other wings. thanks mike!

i'll post when i cook.

pwa 11-17-2011 10:16 AM

Thanks, I missed out on the first one but I got some coming now :)

pwa

kcmike 11-17-2011 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwa (Post 1853514)
Thanks, I missed out on the first one but I got some coming now :)

pwa

Cool! You're my first ever shipment to the North Pole. You know I'm going to have to tell my kids that Santa just bought some rub!!! :becky: :becky: :thumb:

deguerre 11-18-2011 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcmike (Post 1853535)
Cool! You're my first ever shipment to the North Pole. You know I'm going to have to tell my kids that Santa just bought some rub!!! :becky: :becky: :thumb:

Ha! THAT...was funny.:becky:

SirPorkaLot 11-18-2011 11:22 AM

It just shipped!

Hello John ,
Your package from Oakridge BBQ LLC is on its way

:hungry::cheer2: