The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   NCGrimbo's StokeMaster app (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   [NEWS] Sneak peek at the new screens (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118074)

NCGrimbo 10-12-2011 08:22 AM

[NEWS] Sneak peek at the new screens
 
Here's a peek at the new Probes view. It has been reformatted so that the current temp is enlarged and only active alerts are shown:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...1_1/probes.png

And here's a look at the graph with the blower showing up as a dashed line:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...v1_1/graph.png

I'll post a complete list of all the changes when the update is approved by Apple.

-NCGrimbo

Arlin_MacRae 10-12-2011 08:36 AM

That's a beautiful tool there, bro! :clap2:
I can tell without any training whatsoever that you need to start the fire in your pit! :-P

NCGrimbo 10-13-2011 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlin_MacRae (Post 1814951)
That's a beautiful tool there, bro! :clap2:
I can tell without any training whatsoever that you need to start the fire in your pit! :-P

From the look of your avatar, you need my app to monitor your cooking. That butt wouldn't be on fire if you had a Stoker and the Stoke Master app.
:becky::thumb:

Ron_L 10-13-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCGrimbo (Post 1816629)
From the look of your avatar, you need my app to monitor your cooking. That butt wouldn't be on fire if you had a Stoker and the Stoke Master app.
:becky::thumb:

And you need to read his signature...

Pay attention the the part where it says "Flaming Pig Head Mod"

:becky:

NCGrimbo 10-14-2011 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron_L (Post 1816638)
And you need to read his signature...

Pay attention the the part where it says "Flaming Pig Head Mod"

:becky:

Whether it was a boston butt, a brisket, ribs, or a pig's head, he would have not caught it on fire with a Stoker and with Stoke Master monitoring the temps. :thumb:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.