The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hog Wild-Pig Crazy, Lake City (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11187)

smokincracker 03-29-2005 06:35 AM

Hog Wild-Pig Crazy, Lake City

Lake City will be "Smokin Cracker BBQs" first event under the new name formally the "Sebring Good Ole Boys BBQ Team". I look forward to seeing everyone at the contest. We have set a goal to walk the stage at least once....I'm sure this is lofty expectations considering the field but I think we can do it? Good luck to everyone except Mike & Butcher boy at WHouse! He has all he needs :? !!!!
see you all Friday
Jimmy (Smokin Cracker)

The_Kapn 03-29-2005 07:02 AM

Jimmy,
Best of luck with the new Name or Team.
Who is cookin'n with you?

TIM

smokincracker 03-29-2005 07:19 AM

who's goin

Just Doug Barnes and My-self from Sebring.
Will you be there?

Solidkick 03-29-2005 07:20 AM

Best of luck, Cracker!!

smokincracker 03-29-2005 07:27 AM

Thanks Kick

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solidkick
Best of luck, Cracker!!

Thanks
We will be putting the Spice Wine Smoker to the test for the second time. If anyone was wondering about these smokers quit wondering they work great and make temp control easy and no longer a chore.
Just look for the chrome dual exhaust pipes. :D www.spicewineironworks.com

spicewine 03-29-2005 08:07 AM

Good Luck Brother!!! I am bottling your sauce idea in two weeks. I already have some sold and haven't even got the label made yet. I am calling it Sweet Heat and use a 1 to 1 mix. Look for your name on the label!!

smokincracker 03-29-2005 08:14 AM

Sweet Heat

Quote:

Originally Posted by spicewine
Good Luck Brother!!! I am bottling your sauce idea in two weeks. I already have some sold and haven't even got the label made yet. I am calling it Sweet Heat and use a 1 to 1 mix. Look for your name on the label!!

This is a winner for sure!!! I like the name. Cracker Smokin Good!!
I will take some pictures for you this weekend in LakeCity FL. We have been slammed here at work so I need a good sleepless weekend!!!
:?

chad 03-29-2005 09:22 AM

Tim was thinking about judging Lake City but with spring training baseball going on with his beloved Braves in Orlando?????? :D

I'm going to be a Plant City checking out the montly Bike Fest for concession possibilities so I won't be going up I-75 on Saturday. As a matter of fact I probably won't make a competition until May 21st at Lake Alfred.

I'll miss Barnesvill, GA, (April 16) too since I'll be checking out concessions at a Car Show in Plant City on that weekend. Hey, I gotta pay for the new rig someway and competition, while a great deal of fun, ain't paying no bills! :D

BigBelly 03-29-2005 12:46 PM

Good luck cracker and please post some pics.

Hell yeah, the Spicewine cooker's are the 'Beezneez'!

homebbq 03-29-2005 02:43 PM

Hey Jimmy,

Good luck to you, if you get a chance stop by.

chad 03-29-2005 03:26 PM

Good luck to everyone going to Lake City!

I'm starting to go through withdrawal :D

smokincracker 03-30-2005 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homebbq
Hey Jimmy,

Good luck to you, if you get a chance stop by.

Thanks Kevin
Good Luck to you guys also.
I will see you on Friday after the prep.
Jimmy

smokincracker 03-30-2005 12:57 PM

Re: Hog Wild-Pig Crazy, Lake City

Good luck to everyone except Mike & Butcher boy at WHouse! He has all he needs :? !!!!
see you all Friday
Jimmy (Smokin Cracker)[/color][/size][/quote]

I got a phone call today from Mike @ Woodhouse and it seems Mikey got his feelings hurt :( cause I didn't give him any love in previous comments.

Best of luck to you as well Woodhouse!!! :D Ha!!!

Neil 03-31-2005 03:22 AM

sounds like you moflo's will be having a fun time this weekend

spicewine 04-01-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

moflo's
That's Flofos