The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extreme BBQ Trailers (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Updates and more.... (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111528)

getyourrubonbbq 07-17-2011 06:30 PM

Updates and more....

Hello all,

I thought I'd add a thread to share new info with you and try my best to keep everyone interested updated on what's happening with Extreme BBQ Trailers.

First off, I'd like to thank all of you that keep up with our forum/threads on here. As some of you may know we now "offer" several types of smokers and have just added others to our list. We're now offering Ole Hickory Pits and the Oyler pits, char broilers and rotisserie smokers from J&R Manufacturing.

Slowly, but surely we are becoming the "One Stop Shop" for custom BBQ Trailers with a wide variety of options. Please check back from time to time and see what's new with us. I'd love to hear what you have to say so feel free to comment, ask questions, make suggestions etc..

James

getyourrubonbbq 07-19-2011 04:19 PM

Happy to announce we've been asked to build the new "Extreme Crown Royal Rig" This trailer will be a sight to see. Check back for more details and photos in our Recent Builds thread.

deguerre 07-19-2011 04:23 PM

Looking forward to this one!

Trucky1008 07-20-2011 11:46 AM

Congrats James, can't wait to see this one!

getyourrubonbbq 07-20-2011 12:56 PM

Thanks guys, it's going to be something!!

JD McGee 07-20-2011 01:25 PM

Very cool..can't wait to see what stops you pull out on this one!

deguerre 07-20-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD McGee (Post 1717325)
Very cool..can't wait to see what stops you pull out on this one!

I'm hoping for "all of them".:becky:

chambersuac 07-20-2011 03:27 PM

I think everyone here will agree that there really needs to be a demo model of Extreme Trailers in Central IL. It'll help expand your business.

I just happen to be in the position to offer my services as the person to drive, use, and promote your business in the region. And...since you're a Brethren, I won't charge you for my valuable time.

Just trying to help you build your business, brother!

:)

getyourrubonbbq 07-20-2011 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chambersuac (Post 1717487)
I think everyone here will agree that there really needs to be a demo model of Extreme Trailers in Central IL. It'll help expand your business.

I just happen to be in the position to offer my services as the person to drive, use, and promote your business in the region. And...since you're a Brethren, I won't charge you for my valuable time.

Just trying to help you build your business, brother!

:)

Thanks Dan!! We can make it happen with a small, nominal fee.:thumb:

big brother smoke 07-23-2011 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getyourrubonbbq (Post 1717816)

Good one :laugh:

chambersuac 07-23-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getyourrubonbbq (Post 1717816)

James, brother, I love ya man, I wouldn't charge you a dime!!!! :thumb::rolleyes::becky:

Big Ugly's BBQ 07-25-2011 12:18 PM

LORD knows our unit got a TON of visibility this last weekend. Heat index 120+, food probe on smoker indicated 130, comfortable 75 inside with the AC. We had people in there all the time.

James has a great product here, and the workmanship is beyond anything you will get with most trailer builders. We know it will handle heat, so now we cant wait for things to cool down and see if the heat strip works just as good.

Although Dan did look at the second roof vent and wondered if we could install a second AC...........................................

getyourrubonbbq 07-25-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Ugly's BBQ (Post 1723551)
LORD knows our unit got a TON of visibility this last weekend. Heat index 120+, food probe on smoker indicated 130, comfortable 75 inside with the AC. We had people in there all the time.

James has a great product here, and the workmanship is beyond anything you will get with most trailer builders. We know it will handle heat, so now we cant wait for things to cool down and see if the heat strip works just as good.

Although Dan did look at the second roof vent and wondered if we could install a second AC...........................................

Thanks Chris, I'm glad things are going well with your trailer. Keep in mind the heat strip isn't designed to provide heat like the AC provides cool. It will only knock a chill off. I'd suggest if "heat" is required buy a small plug in heater from Walmart or somewhere. Got one for mine for $11 bucks and it'll run you out.

Big Ugly's BBQ 07-25-2011 02:24 PM

I prefer it to be chilly in the trailer, bundle up in the best invention our beloved US Army ever fielded, the Poncho Liner and I'm good to go.

One thing we are going to do over this next break is to caulk a channel from the AC to one side. Found out the hard way that the water will puddle up on top when the trailer is level.

getyourrubonbbq 07-25-2011 02:39 PM

Chris, let me know if you need anything. BTW, your rub on some chicken the another night, all I can say is excellent!! Good Job.