The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Pitmaster T's Quickies Dalmatian Flea Powder for Ribs (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109575)

Pitmaster T 06-24-2011 05:21 PM

Pitmaster T's Quickies Dalmatian Flea Powder for Ribs
 
YouTube - ‪Pitmaster T's Quickies Dalmatian Flea Powder for Ribs‬‏

This is a video companion to the whole Weep "em and Read Process of Hot and Fast Ribs.

Enjoy.

If you are signed in and a member, this can also be seen in the new Video Directory and discussed in the Video Portal

Pitmaster T 06-24-2011 05:25 PM

For more information on the Weep 'em and Read Hot and Fast Ribs process.

For a background on where the Tri Level Rub and Dirty Dalmatian (or Atomic Dog) came from...

Pitmaster T 06-24-2011 09:03 PM

No one still has not noticed the "Mad" little thingy I stuck in the intro.LOL

Westexbbq 06-25-2011 10:44 AM

I tried the video directory thingy and was advised that I had no such permission to do so.
Imagine that!

bigfootinindiana 06-25-2011 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitmaster T (Post 1685709)
No one still has not noticed the "Mad" little thingy I stuck in the intro.LOL

Does it come in at around 10 seconds in? Then I noticed:icon_wink

FireChief 06-25-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfootinindiana (Post 1686162)
Does it come in at around 10 seconds in? Then I noticed:icon_wink

Me too!

Pitmaster T 06-26-2011 08:39 AM

But WHO's Fatty was that next to my wife and what TYPE of fatty was it?

bigfootinindiana 06-26-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitmaster T (Post 1687007)
But WHO's Fatty was that next to my wife and what TYPE of fatty was it?

:doh:... that's your wife??? Wow, congrats. I've been trying to convince mine to take some "pics" for some time with no luck. What's your secret? I used to live close to your neck of the woods in Friendswood some years back. In fact I picked up my wife down in Texas, God I love those Texas women :-P. Unfortunately though I know nothing about the fatty that looks like a bacon explosion. If it's not yours then someone may be in for a :boxing:.

bigabyte 06-26-2011 10:23 PM

It sure looks familiar...

bigabyte 06-26-2011 10:24 PM

BTW...keep the awesome vids comin'!:thumb:

Pitmaster T 06-27-2011 11:03 AM

I will Buddy

bigabyte 06-27-2011 11:44 AM

OK, since nobody else is guessing (or remembers), it was this fatty...

Pt.1 http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=93765

Pt.2 http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=93772

And even Pt.3 http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=95250

Pitmaster T 06-27-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigfootinindiana (Post 1687774)
:doh:... that's your wife??? Wow, congrats. I've been trying to convince mine to take some "pics" for some time with no luck. What's your secret? I used to live close to your neck of the woods in Friendswood some years back. In fact I picked up my wife down in Texas, God I love those Texas women :-P. Unfortunately though I know nothing about the fatty that looks like a bacon explosion. If it's not yours then someone may be in for a :boxing:.

Its my wife... but she was born in Memphis and I met her and married her in Connecticut.

Pitmaster T 11-22-2011 09:19 AM

R U Ready 4 The Laydown?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.