The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   KCBS perfect 180 score..... Brandon, MS (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106553)

YokeUp 05-15-2011 07:06 PM

KCBS perfect 180 score..... Brandon, MS
 
video is up for our rookie Reality series from Brandon, MS... Finished 5th overall, 2nd in Rib, 6th pork, 11 brisket and 14 chicken.... but the coolest thing was our Champion Pork Creative category where we submitted a bacon Cheesecake with praline sauce... it scored a perfect 180....

here's the video
YouTube - BBQ Competition - Rookie Reality - Episode 8 - Brandon, MS and a perfect score!

Muzzlebrake 05-15-2011 07:41 PM

nice job! congrats!

gmholler 05-15-2011 08:25 PM

Congratulations, Jeff! Great job! A perfect application for cheesecake!!

Ms. Mata baked a cheesecake for us to take & enter in a contest we were cooking at in Kountze, TX this weekend since they couldn't be there - white chocolate w/ raspberry sauce - the hard part was keeping the other cookers from eating it before we turned it in! But it won 1st place!

They're coming to the Gonzales contest this next weekend(let's hope Morgan City doesn't flood!), so get ready!!

Lynn H.

INmitch 05-15-2011 08:28 PM

Good job!! Enjoyed the video.:thumb:

jrbBBQ 05-15-2011 08:38 PM

That sounds fantastic!

YokeUp 05-15-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmholler (Post 1642236)
Congratulations, Jeff! Great job! A perfect application for cheesecake!!

Ms. Mata baked a cheesecake for us to take & enter in a contest we were cooking at in Kountze, TX this weekend since they couldn't be there - white chocolate w/ raspberry sauce - the hard part was keeping the other cookers from eating it before we turned it in! But it won 1st place!

They're coming to the Gonzales contest this next weekend(let's hope Morgan City doesn't flood!), so get ready!!

Lynn H.

thanks Lynn, you guys did great and Congrats... the LA pit is on a roll!

Brauma 05-15-2011 11:10 PM

Great documentary. I enjoyed watching that. Congrats!

Q-Dat 05-15-2011 11:13 PM

Great job Bro! I really wanted to compete in that one, but money does not currently permit.

Maybe I'll see you in Gonzales.

GQue 05-16-2011 12:16 AM

Your a funny dude! Congrats! Thanks for making the video - I enjoyed watching it!

YokeUp 05-16-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Q-Dat (Post 1642407)
Great job Bro! I really wanted to compete in that one, but money does not currently permit.

Maybe I'll see you in Gonzales.

That would be totally cool, Brian Lipps is cooking there and when we talked last night, he made sure I knew the party was over because he's back.... it will be tons of fun...:clap2:

Carnivorous Endeavors BBQ 05-16-2011 12:33 PM

Jeff,

Congrats on your Brandon Contest!! I won't be in Gonzales as I'll be getting ready for the Baton Rouge contest but I'm sure I'll see you down the road. Speaking of that, are you doing the Eunice IBCA contest?

smalls65 05-16-2011 12:38 PM

Congrats!!!!!!

YokeUp 05-16-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carnivorous Endeavors BBQ (Post 1642884)
Jeff,

Congrats on your Brandon Contest!! I won't be in Gonzales as I'll be getting ready for the Baton Rouge contest but I'm sure I'll see you down the road. Speaking of that, are you doing the Eunice IBCA contest?

Yep, gonna be in Naco-dish and Eunice hope to see ya there, good luck at the Sam's deal, I know you'll do great, you got the science down..:-D

Contracted Cookers 05-16-2011 06:29 PM

that a boy nice job. great video


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.0 Beta 4 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.