Roll Call. Inside 30 days. MN in May May 15th & 16th

You guys better help me out as it will be this Competition Virgins first time.
Be gentle.

I may drive over for a visit.I had wanted to compete but that isnt going to work out for this spring.

You guys better help me out as it will be this Competition Virgins first time.
Be gentle.

Your going to have a great time. This is a fun contest, one of my favorites.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Your going to have a great time. This is a fun contest, one of my favorites.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Agreed on the having fun thing, although I have not cooked this contest before.

I will also be more than willing to help you out if I can with anything, but only if you come to our site with a bottle of 2005
Bordeaux. :twisted::wink:

A question I have is do people ever stay over on Sat night? Then take off on Sunday morning at comps. Whe group im comming with is my wife and 3 of her cousins and their husbands. We camp together 3-4 times every summer and they allowed me to pick the first place we went this year. Little did they know what I had up my sleeve but we are all looking forward to it now.

A question I have is do people ever stay over on Sat night? Then take off on Sunday morning at comps. Whe group im comming with is my wife and 3 of her cousins and their husbands. We camp together 3-4 times every summer and they allowed me to pick the first place we went this year. Little did they know what I had up my sleeve but we are all looking forward to it now.

Most people typically don't but some do.

Turk and his family usally stays over at this one.

Get a hold of Perry Vining and see if he can set you guys all together.

I think we may try to stay overnight. A four hour drive is a little far when you are that tired after a competition.

Agreed on the having fun thing, although I have not cooked this contest before.

I will also be more than willing to help you out if I can with anything, but only if you come to our site with a bottle of 2005
Bordeaux. :twisted::wink:

Wine is what I do for a living, Im sure there will be plenty of wine to go around. I will be sure to bring some Bordeaux. Not 2005

Wine is what I do for a living, Im sure there will be plenty of wine to go around. I will be sure to bring some Bordeaux. Not 2005

Looking forward to it! I have a couple of bottles in my cellar that are begging to go on the trip as well...

The Bavarian BBQ Boys and our Groupies all 25 of them Stay over Saturday night along with Grandpa Cheese and several others so plan on staying! Its a great setting at the county fairgrounds. See everyone there!

By the way - BBQ Council - then some other name - now smokehouse 72, how about My Country Smoker is on Fire where is Turk to get my money Back BBQ Team!

Back