Brethren Pot Luck Friday @ the Royal

MoKanMeathead

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
BigMista, Bigdog, SingingBob and I will be cooking as the BBQ Brethren in spot 918. I know many of you have partties or are going to parties/dinner Friday night - but for those of us that are not doing anything Friday we would like to host a pot luck dinner Friday night.

We will have all the set up stuff (plates, forks, cups, chaffing dishes, etc) along with some pulled pork, some of BigMista's mac'n cheese and I am sure some other stuff, along with a couple of batches of margaritas.

If you are interested, let us know what you will bring and how many of you there will be. For those that can't do the pot luck we hope that you will be able to stop over and say hey!

We already have two pot lucks that night, but we'll stop by for a while.

Sounds like a great time.

Last edited:
i had the spot, the flight and plans for the royal, but now, I'm out. Moms 90th birthday.. the nerve of her. :)

we are flying down to florida the folowing Wednesday for a week, just cant swing both trips back to back. So I'llbe there in spirit..

Thanks to Mokanmeathead, Singing bob, Mista and Bigdog for taking on the task of representing us in the open.. keep that spot warm for us..We are allready putting in the time and $$ for next years trek.

We will do our best to represent proudly.

That's it guys. Which one of you is playing Me and which one is Phil. also don't forget someone for Vinny and James ;) Best of luck to you guys. Next year we are all over it!!!! Scott

I will bring Bubba and Spydermike but I will not be responsible for them.

Scott

Wayne, I am not cooking at all, just camping out with Randy and Jeff at R Butts R Smokin for the weekend and doing some campaigning mostly (and drinking beer) I am planning on Steph's potluck but will stop by your site as well! I wanna try Neil's mac and cheese!!! I'm a big fan of mac and cheese!

We are having our own party but will stop by to visit a little later in the evening!! Should I bring Verns wife, we might need that Brethren shirt back!

Wayne we will be there be good to see you again and meet all the other guys and if anybody needs directions just listen for singing BOB (LOL) just kidding.

Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!! Baaahhhbeque !!!

To all the Brethren heading off to the Royal
I wish you all safe travels and best of luck
in the contests.. remember the number one
rule have fun :biggrin:
BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!
BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!! BAAAHHHBEQUE !!!

Hey guys, Im not cooking but judging on Sat. and Sunday. Not sure when I'm getting there either Fri. or early Sat morning. If I get there Friday maybe I can crash your party if thats not a problem. Good Luck, hope to see you there.

Wayne, we are hosting a small party Friday night, but I'll try to slip out for a bit to say hi.

I would love to stop by if you would have me. Probably just me and my dad. He mentioned earlier this summer about wanting to go to the Royal to experience the party.

I imagine we could figure out a way to do a webcam.

Back