• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Thermapen Open Box Special

That could be the best price I've seen. I already have a couple (including the superfast and accurate Vol Orange one) or else I'd be all over it.

That could be the best price I've seen. I already have a couple (including the superfast and accurate Vol Orange one) or else I'd be all over it.

Yes the color orange has to be the best.:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Of course they're on sale, I just ordered mine a few weeks ago. Surely the discounted ones are slower anyways :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Awesome, thanks for the heads up!

I just ordered a Super-Fast, Splash Proof Orange Thermapen!

Just got their email and ordered a second one. They call it British racing green, I call it Packer green.

Thanks for the link. Just picked one up. Thankfully I didn't order one 2 weeks ago!

The Orange ones will break. Better get Super unbreakable LSU Purple model. :biggrin1:

Wow thank you for that.. was on the fence but just ordered a RED one!! only cause im a Falcons fan!

I've had one in the cart a couple times and talked myself out of it, but actually pulled the trigger this time because of the sale...warp speed blue!

Back