The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Big problem with Todd's Bayou Dirt (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67649)

chambersuac 08-26-2009 11:12 AM

Big problem with Todd's Bayou Dirt

is that it only comes in the small shaker bottle. Brethren, I encourage you to try that stuff. It rocks!

On second thought, maybe you shouldn't - high demand might drive the price up.

Also, don't order any of Big Brother Smoke's rubs for the same reason. They do rock, too - but you know, supply and demand...

Todd's Dirts (all three), Big Brother Smoke (Steph) and Plowboy's Bovine Bold and Yardbird. Are now my MUST HAVES!!!

Thanks for all your great rubs, guys.

Dan

Norcoredneck 08-26-2009 11:24 AM

Sucking up don't get you a discount.:biggrin: Atleast not the first time I tried.

J_Don 08-26-2009 12:33 PM

O.K. I've read enough about Todd's Bayou Dirt. I'm also new to this forum and as the other newbe's have said, it's a great place to share and learn and I've learned something every day. What a Great Forum. Went on google and found the website and I'm ordering some. Maybe start something new here in the south.

chambersuac 08-26-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J_Don (Post 1008119)
O.K. I've read enough about Todd's Bayou Dirt. I'm also new to this forum and as the other newbe's have said, it's a great place to share and learn and I've learned something every day. What a Great Forum. Went on google and found the website and I'm ordering some. Maybe start something new here in the south.

J_Don, if you don't like it, I'll buy it from ya. I'm not kidding - it's fantastic!

Bill-Chicago 08-26-2009 01:23 PM

Parrothead told me how great Cavendar's was one year.

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

Tasted like a sweaty greek woman.

(don't ask how I know)

chambersuac 08-26-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkat98;[URL="javascript:void(0)"
1008157[/URL]]Parrothead told me how great Cavendar's was one year.

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

(don't ask how I know)

Bill, I know enough about ya by now to know not to ask such questions. I'll just say this, if you try Todd's Bayou and don't like it, I'll buy it off of ya. NONE of the ingredients are "sweaty greek woman"...
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

jswordy 08-26-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chambersuac (Post 1008168)
Bill, I know enough about ya by now to know not to ask such questions. I'll just say this, if you try Todd's Bayou and don't like it, I'll buy it off of ya. NONE of the ingredients are "sweaty greek woman"...
span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

Dude, I have a sweaty greek woman. Would you like to buy her off me too? :-P

Smokinrubcom 08-26-2009 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkat98 (Post 1008157)

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

(don't ask how I know)

HAHA!! Yeah I dont like that stuff either.

Mike

chambersuac 08-26-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jswordy;[URL="javascript:void(0)"
1008252[/URL]]Dude, I have a sweaty greek woman. Would you like to buy her off me too? :-P

Sorry, JSwordy, I don't think I could afford her

jswordy 08-26-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chambersuac (Post 1008266)
Sorry, JSwordy, I don't think I could afford her

I was just wondering, so you would have a means of flavor comparison. :mrgreen:

bbqfans 08-26-2009 02:58 PM

willkat98.............;}-

Let me guess as to how you know about Greek women,Errr-on second thought,I'm getting ill from the thought:icon_devil LMAO

MemphisQ 08-26-2009 06:17 PM

............... Ahhh .............. I use Cavendars ................... "on fish"!

It is made south of here in Harrison AR. I have been to the packing plant.

................ I only use it on fish.

txschutte 08-26-2009 06:52 PM

^^^^ Likes sweaty Greek women.

thedirtman 08-26-2009 07:00 PM

Dan,
Thanks for the high praise of my New Bayou Dirt. I think it is going to blow everybodies mind. Just one thing. It comes in four sizes, not one. They are all in.
Todd

JohnMcD348 08-26-2009 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willkat98 (Post 1008157)

Said I HAD to try it.

I did.

It sucked.

(don't ask how I know)

That sounds like good eats to me.