Super Bowl Grub Brethren Style

igolf2

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I know there have been a few other threads on this topic but since the SB is only 3 days away................What are you making for the game?

We have always treated the game as a holiday (no matter who is playing!) and so put out a fairly big spread.

Always looking for some new stuff to make though.

So far we will have :
1.Smoked / stuff pork loin
2. Wings / hot & BBQ
3. Stuffed fattys
4. ABT's stuffed w/ crab meat
5. Crab dip
6. Bacon wrapped chicken tenders
7. Guacamole
8. Fresh made salsa - one wimpy - one :icon_devil for me!
9. Chili (see above)
10.Various micro-brews to wash it all down

11.Bowl of Rolaids and Alka Seltzer ( after dinner mints )

Just hope the commercials are good!

Well I'm going to the neighbors to watch the game so I just have to bring a side dish. I'm bringing 24 hog wings. Think I'm going to inject them with some creole butter and then smoke over apple.
David

Usual BBQ suspects, plus Cream Cheese Olive Dip, Carne Asada (ala Leanza), Stuffed Hamburgers with home made 1000 Island dressing.

For the first time in a LONG time we are going to a friends house for a party, it's usually me who does all the cooking, she said, and I quote "bring a covered dish", that's exactly what I am taking, a covered dish, EMPTY............I thought she meant bring a covered dish to take home leftovers!

I'll be smoking some corn beef on Saturday for pastrami sandwichs on sunday, got some hot german mustard and sourkraut, and home made french fries

Briskett Saturday night/Sunday morning on the UDS, St Luois Spares on Sunday, been thinking maybe some rib eyes on the grill too.... never know. And the usual fatty's, maybe stuffed mushrooms, and some wings! Just for me! LMAO

Back