man thi is awesome

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
my wife loves to bake.. she dod this d.o. tater reat lookes to me like a giant biscuit... the yardstick photo... slice the top like a lid ad 18 scrambleds & 1 gallon sausage gravy... lol don't let her see this ... i'll get cut offf/////////////:mad:pics in the morning...

Decoder ring set to maximum. Oh my God it's going to blow!

Let me try!

My wife loves to bake! She did this knockout potato treat that looks to me like a giant biscuit...(Place photo here of biscuit with yard stick showing size) The yardstick photo... Slice the top off of potato biscuit like a lid add 18 scrambled eggs & 1 gallon sausage gravy... LOL don't let her see this or i'll get cut off from these potato biscuits/////////////:mad:Pics in the morning after re-glaze!:shock:

Looks kinda like this with scrambled eggs and sausage gravy inside....

BeefStewBreadBowl21.jpg

Let me try!

My wife loves to bake! She did this knockout potato treat that looks to me like a giant biscuit...(Place photo here of biscuit with yard stick showing size) The yardstick photo... Slice the top off of potato biscuit like a lid add 18 scrambled eggs & 1 gallon sausage gravy... LOL don't let her see this or i'll get cut off from these potato biscuits/////////////:mad:Pics in the morning after re-glaze!:shock:

BeefStewBreadBowl21.jpg

Hey Ashe, the UN called and they have a position for you as a redneck interpreter. Good freaking job!!!

Also BnC, sounds good! Scott

Let me try!

BeefStewBreadBowl21.jpg

Dang good translation job....................Even better job with that delicious bread bowl stew!! Farkingtastical!

Dang good translation job....................Even better job with that delicious bread bowl stew!! Farkingtastical!

That bowl would feed my whole family. Of course no leftovers (Justin Mod) I feel a what's in your bread bowl throwdown coming on!!!!!

Back