***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Show Off Your Pies!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Show Off Your Pies!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Show Off Your Pies!" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Monday September 2.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

Al Czervik
edit_preview.php

Bluesman
100_1896.jpg

Dauvis
picture.php

CharredApron
image_zps3aa121e8.jpg

Blah64
2013-08-23115933_zps936676d4.png

Haastyle
027_zpsf8cdac6d.jpg

93vpmod
145C73AC-C3F2-4B57-B587-FA5CFEF839D6-2329-0000016598A4786E_zpsae417ef0.jpg

AussieTitch
125Medium_zpsfdc696b8.jpg

angryfish01
attachment.php

DerHusker
IMG_4611_zps67cb8e1a.jpg

BobBrisket
013_zps2bf875e5.jpg

Oldyote
Pie10_zps899ea9ea.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For this TD because ALL the entries are sooooooooooo good. We could have an "All of the Abov:becky:e" choice................

I totally agree there Blues. Stellar entries all the way.

What a great turnout... This is going to take a bit of consideration!

I am glad to see some fresh blood enter the throwdowns! Both of them had great entries.
I could have voted for all of them I think. I had it down to Blah and Angry fish and I went with Blah's dish. Good job and come back and enter again!

Oh this is a tough one to vote for. In my mind, comparing dessert pies with dinner pies (sweet vs savory?) is like comparing apples and oranges. I need few days.

Thease are all awesome and creative cooks!

This was real tough to vote on. I looked at each cook at least twice and in the end, I really want to eat the Lobster Mac & Cheese with Bacon Crust.

I think the whole pie picture with pronounced bacon crust is the one that hooked me.

BTW the link to Haastyle does not take you to the cook thread (took awhile to find that one)

Wow, it was a good throwdown. I read every cook description. I narrowed it down to three entries. I went with the disgruntled fish, because either one of his pies was a solid entry on its own. The two together sealed the deal.

CD

IMHO, this was one of the best TD's I've seen........several stellar entries made it a helluva tough choice. I really could have voted for any single one and been quite comfortable with my decision......wow, great work folks!!!!!!!!!

KC

Oldyote got mine, his was the most eat me one for my tastes

This was the hardest poll to vote in, I swear...I finally went with the one that I believe I could eat at any time of the day (or night for that matter!).

Awesome job guys!

This was the hardes pic for a TD All were just awesome I wanted to east everyone. I finally had to go with my favorite sandwich- the Reuben Have to give a :thumb: to all

Back