Concession Trailer Worth?

HeSmellsLikeSmoke

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
What would this be worth? I am not thinking of roadside vending right now, but might in the future. I am considering this to use for cooking off-site for vending at a farmer's market.

Ready to go concession trailer. 1999 Interstate trailer with 4 x 6 concession window with new tempered glass serving window & screens, 31"Wx6'2" side door,

4'x 6'2" back door. Roomy working space. Just outfitted this last May .Flourecent Lighting and more:

Formica countertops
Full size 4 burner propane range with full size oven and broiler with overhead vent/fan/light
Undercounter small bar refrigerator
Three stainless steel sinks
Hand sink
35 gallon fresh water tank, & 40 gallon gray water tank
12V pump
4gal In-sink-Erator on demand hot water heater
Wired 240/120V, 240V outlet for commercial appliance
100amp panel.
36"x6'storage cabinet.
Air Conditioner
Two 35lb propane tanks.

*** THIS IS A URGENT SALE ***
3k33p53leZZZZZZZZZ92o0f5219034103166e.jpg
3n13oe3l1ZZZZZZZZZ92o9dfad46d7d861e0c.jpg

Dang! That's nice! I'm gussing somewhere between $18-25k. That is based on absolutely nothing.

The trailer itself that size is between 6 and 8 gs so I say no more than 12 to 14 there isn't any high end equipment in it but there is alot of room for you to make it the way you want it. It should work out good for you.

Dang! That's nice! I'm gussing somewhere between $18-25k. That is based on absolutely nothing.

I saw it listed for a really low price and I would jump on this but its all Jim's for finding it. It sounds like a good deal to me. I wonder what the condition of the trailer and equipment is, from the pictures it looks good but they can be deceiving.

Thanks for the input guys. I am very wary about this and was wondering if I was totally off base. He is only asking $3,800 for it. I just sent him an email say I am interested, but have not heard back yet.

I want the make sure he has a proper title to it and that there aren't some major problems if he does get back to me. It probably is one of those "if you think it is too good to be true, it probably is" kinda things.

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of those too good to be true deals lately.I think theres a lot of folks that are starting to get pinched and if they can get rid of something to lighten the load?

FYI - I just sold a 1997 5X8 trailer on ebay for $910, it was in great shape, but look what you are getting for about four times to price. A hell of a lot more. I would guess if it is a good trailer you could flip it easily for around 6k. Good luck

Did I miss something (probably)? I don't see size of trailer?

Possible scam. Worth a shot though. Best of luck to you . Would be a hell of a buy.

Hop on that thing the trailer itself is worth that.If you don't I may just have to look at it:mrgreen:

I am trying to hop, but he hasn't answered my email yet. I sent it last evening so perhaps I will hear something today.

Scam

Well, it is a scam. I flagged it. Here is his reply. Sighhhhhhh. :mad:

"Hi There,

Thank you for your email. I still have it for sale. It's in great working condition, never been involved in any kind of accidents. I can assure you that it's full operational.Unfortunately for the moment i am outside of my state for the next 3 months due to my new working contract ( i am a construction engineer ).Right now i'm located in Oxford, Maine.When i have received this working contract in Oxford, Maine, i have decided to close the transaction using a Third Party Agency (This type of agency will take care of all the transaction details). A transaction closed through this agency will assure safety for both buyer and seller at the same time. The name of the agency that i prefer to use is iSOLD It (www.877isoldit.com).
This is a company provided by eBay for transactions closed over the Internet. It is very safe, recommended by eBay and also by Craigslist.
At this moment the product is located into iSOLD It custody. I have left it there because in case we`ll agree to close the transaction they will take care of all the arrangements.If you are interested to purchase it please feel free to mail me for more information regarding the transaction terms.

Thank you in advance!"

Back