• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Early BBQ Christmas gifts

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Had the Christmas celebration with my folks today. Wife gave me an early gift since I'm cookinf tomorrow. 2 bottles each Spicewine's Hen/Hog Dust and Heffer Dust. Bottle of Bad Byron's Butt Rud, Texas Rib Rangers & Big Bod Gibson's. Mom gave me a bottle of Rudy's rub and she gave my wife a bottle of their Sissy Sause. And there will be more things come Christmas day.

Good wishes to all!

Ty

Just got back from a pre-Christmas dinner with some relatives on my wife's side. Got a few BBQ goodies from them that I was not expecting.

An Oregon Scientific wireless meat thermometer ( I still need to pick up a Nu- Temp with multi probes soon).

A Weber Rib Rack

A pair of 18" Suede barbeque gloves (not good for meat handling but should come in handy when tending the firebox). If I recall I think the tag had the Barbeque Bible author Steve Raichlen picutured on it.

Merry Christmas !!!

I got an early present too from my honey. She couldn't resist. She got me a John Boos 18" x 24", 2 1/4" thick maple cutting board. It's a duplicate of the one I already have. I wanted two for competition and my honey obliged.

PS...She got her present already also. I am a soft touch too.

Merry Christmas and don't forget to leave Santa some good Q.

Last edited:
Sounds like tre love to me guys.

I'm waiting for Christmas for my presents even though I sortof know what some of them are. I'll be getting a true BBQ Mop. Damn things were near impossible to find in my area until the new BBQ store opened a few weeks ago. A Thermo(wireless), can;t recall the model/name on the box. A big boy beef injector for marinadiing. And that's what I happened to have accidentally glimpsed at in the bag I wasn't suppose to look in awhile back. She went ahead and gave me the signed copy of DrBBQ's book she picked up at the store.

reeguards ya'll

JTMcD.

Nice hauls, guys. Treat those women right for what they did!

Fragile Flower and I exchanged xmas gifts - What a wonderful woman I married! :wink: I got a Weber Rotisserie:smile: , Weber Poultry cooker:tongue: , Weber Performer cover:mrgreen: and a Weber side table that I want to try and put on my WSM.

:?:Is it useful to have two sets of charcoal holders? One set came with the Performer, and wifey got me another set. I will be giving a Weber kettle to a pal and I can give her the extra set, or I can keep it to use in the Smokey Joe Platinum that I don't have yet.:confused:

Any advice?

Back