Contest Announcment New contest in Central Mo. Aug. 12-13 (Tuscumbia)

River City Smokehouse

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The Shrine Club in Tuscumbia, Mo. has just announced a first year sanctioned contest in Tuscumbia, Mo. Tuscumbia, Mo. is located 10 minutes away from Eldon, Mo on Hwy 52. As of now it will pay $1000 GC, $750 RGC, and will pay out 5 places in each category. Info and application will be available on the new website hopefully this week. I know they are striving for 100% CBJ. Reps will be Mike and Andrea McMillen. Entry fee is $150

There will be a kids Q and a backyard event as well. There will be a beer garden with live music friday and Saturday, lots of food available to the public. I am told the Shriners will be cooking and vending 5 hole hogs, fish, elk burgers, funnel cakes, etc for the public all you can eat for $20 a person. Each team gets 5 wrist bands. There is also supposed to be a bike show and poker run. There is 20 amp electricity available for sure on a first come basis. They are checking into 30 and 50 amp to see if it can be made available. I know the organizer wants to make this a annual event and is prepared to cater to the needs of the teams. 20 lbs of ice is provided free, and additional ice will be $2 per 10lb bag. I will post additional info to this thread as I learn it. Please help support this great event. ~Fitz

Contact Information:
Gary Shriner
Phone: 573-369-3379
secretary410@aol.com

Last edited:
Back