• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

15% off sale through Friday 11/2/12

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Hi folks,

In honor of my first GC, I am offering 15% off on our products through Friday. All you have to do is spend $40 and get the discount.

Our rubs are proven winners from the backyard, local contest, Sam's Club, The Royal, and The Jack.

If you are interested email me steph@simplymarvelousbbq.com

Last edited:
Great! I'll definitely get in on this - burned out a bunch of my SM supply this weekend & it's time to re-up. :thumb:

Well now. Two first place entries, two third place entries, a GC to boot and a 13 point difference between the GC and the RGC. Not too shabby there Steph.
So now not only does Simply Marvelous Rock and Roll, it RULES too y'all. :becky::thumb::thumb:

Steph, why do you want to make the competition stronger by telling your secrets? What if they figure out the combination of Sweet and Spicy and Sweet Seduction on ribs (my favorite combo).

Congrats on your success and i'm gonna take advantage of your generous offer. My son has been after me to order since he used all my Pecan rub so he'll be happy now. Maybe i'll get an extra bottle & put it in his stocking at Christmas.

does that 15% apply to your dealers too? haahahaha Great win buddy and We did use one of your rubs for our win at the Royal Invitational! Im not saying what meat but I sure love pecans.....

Back