Green Curry Paste?

cirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I have some great green curry paste looking for some recipes preferably using coconut milk with the curry paste.

Thanks in advance guys!

Green curry paste and coconut would go great with chicken or pork satays. Take the two and add a little bit of sugar, marinate the meat and take it to the grill. You can save a little of the marinade before and use as a baste. Make some peanut sauce if you'd like and you have a tasty meal. There are tons of recipes for satays out there. Good Luck!

Try this.

You will also need a can of coconut milk, some chopped onion, thin sliced chicken (which slices best when it's slightly frozen), and some cashews.

Take one Tablespoon of the fat part of the coconut milk (it's what has 'floated' to the top of the can), put it in a skillet over low to medium heat and add 1 Tablespoon of the green curry paste, mix and fry until blended.

Add the chicken to this, and some sliced onions (I would prefer the onions to be fried separately before this begins because they can be bitter at this time of year if they aren't on their way to being caramelized.) and stir fry for a few minutes until warmed through.

Then add half of the rest of the can of coconut milk, mix thoroughly and serve over a couple of slices of avocado and sprinkle with cashews. I like plain old roasted cashew pieces for this.

If you want it spicier use an additional amount of the green curry paste, but I find a pretty fair level of heat with 1T paste to a half a can of coconut milk.

Back