22.5 WSM at Home Depot

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I've only ever seen the 18.5 WSM at HD a few times, but today I did a double take when I saw the 22.5 there. Not sure if anyone else is seeing them in HD, but figured I would share.

All have ever seen at HD or Lowe's are 18.5 and 22.5 OTS and SJS kettles.

CD

There wasn't a HD employee around as I was going to ask if they knew if they were always going to carry them or just testing it out or if more stores are doing it. But no one was around.

I have never seen them in Home Depot here, but Lowe's starting carrying the 18.5 inch one recently here.

I have never seen a WSM at HD or Lowe's. I haven't even seen an acorn at Lowe's up here.

At my local stores all I've ever seen are the Weber grills but it may be some kind of local area trial thing or something new the whole company is doing but just hasn't got to all stores yet. You can get them to special order them for you though. I would love for mine to start stocking on a regular basis as I'd be as happy as a coon dog w/ a coon in a tree.

Here in Minnesota I have never seen a WSM in a Home Depot or a Lowe's. Clearly they're both OK with Amazon.com getting all of the WSM business since no one BBQs in MN. :roll:

They used to carry them (up to about a year ago) in some HD stores around here. They then did a closeout and dumped all their inventory. 18" WSM for around $50 is how I got mine....

They used to carry them (up to about a year ago) in some HD stores around here. They then did a closeout and dumped all their inventory. 18" WSM for around $50 is how I got mine....

Maybe that will happen here :becky:

got a few 18's a few years ago at a winter home depot clearance. $43.00 each. think we got 3 total

Up here they started stocking 18.5s this year, did a double take when I seem one. But than I went two blocks down the street and spent 50 dollars more than the HD price to support a locally owned business.

Back