The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Contest Announcment Masters in May, Fremont, WI - May 3&4, 2013 (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152350)

Ron_L 01-25-2013 05:50 PM

Masters in May, Fremont, WI - May 3&4, 2013

I just got off the phone with Tim from Tim's Full Belli Deli BBQ Team and they are putting together a KCBS sanctioned competition on May 3&4 in Fremont, Wisconsin. The event will be help at a Jellystone Park campground so full hookups will be available. There are also cabins available if you'd prefer that.

Information is at http://mastersinmay.com or http://www.kcbs.us/events.php?year=2013&month=5&id=3874

Coz 01-25-2013 06:35 PM

We wont be able to be there but hope every one else can make it .We will be cookin and partyin at Jacks daughters wedding. I hate to miss one this close to home but this whole year looks like that for us.

JUST SMOKIN' 01-25-2013 09:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Capt Ron. This is the first time I have ever used his account. I really appreciate you helping me setup this page. Now I need to learn how to use the system.

Burnita Boy 1 01-26-2013 03:03 PM

We'll be there!! Pray for a warm spring!!!

JUST SMOKIN' 01-26-2013 05:43 PM

We will haul in the heat if we have to! Hope this thread gets us some more teams. I do have 13 confirmed this week already.:clap2:

billm 01-26-2013 06:34 PM

dont see anything about cabins on the site. I would do this one if those are available

Scottie 01-26-2013 07:17 PM

There still might be ice on the lakes Bill. Be careful!!!!:-P

Ron_L 01-27-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billm (Post 2343033)
dont see anything about cabins on the site. I would do this one if those are available

Tim told me on the phone that they had cabins and they would be offering a discount, Bill. He posted above, so end him a PM.

Stoke&Smoke 01-28-2013 03:35 PM

So is this going to be strictly a comp? No fair or ancillary events going on? That's fine if it's the case, just curious. It's a little early, but we might go ahead and de-winterize, if we haven't already by then!

Can visitors gain admittance?

JUST SMOKIN' 01-28-2013 04:29 PM

Just a comp. Beautiful venue, growing purse, great teams. No city fair, car show or carnival! Join us you'll be happy you did!

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH,WI

J.O.S. WATER SMOKER
2 - TRAEGER 075 PELLET POOPERS
KAMADO JOE

JUST SMOKIN' 01-28-2013 04:33 PM

Scotty, we will break up the ice if you wanna fish. Come and join us, we will even pass the pink bucket for the foundation, to make it worthwhile.

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH,WI

JUST SMOKIN' 01-28-2013 04:47 PM

OK Guys, here's the deal on cabins. We have 30-36 reserved sites all next to each other (1 area) We did this after listening to the complaints about Warrens,wi. Send in application, reserve a site, call JELLYSTONE and talk to KATY, make a deal with her on a cabin, slow time of year could bring a discount. They have different tupes of cabins. If you wish to cook at the cabin, check distance to turn in, electricity, water, but ideally if you get a discount you can maintain site, and cook there which keeps teams together.

Jellystone - Fremont,WI
920 446 3420

billm 01-29-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JUST SMOKIN' (Post 2345482)
OK Guys, here's the deal on cabins. We have 30-36 reserved sites all next to each other (1 area) We did this after listening to the complaints about Warrens,wi. Send in application, reserve a site, call JELLYSTONE and talk to KATY, make a deal with her on a cabin, slow time of year could bring a discount. They have different tupes of cabins. If you wish to cook at the cabin, check distance to turn in, electricity, water, but ideally if you get a discount you can maintain site, and cook there which keeps teams together.

Jellystone - Fremont,WI
920 446 3420

doesnt seem to be anyone answering the phone since the park is closed at this time of year ..left a couple voicemails but no returned calls yet

Stoke&Smoke 01-29-2013 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=JUST SMOKIN';2345455]Just a comp. Beautiful venue, growing purse, great teams. No city fair, car show or carnival! Join us you'll be happy you did!

Thanks Tim, we're giving it serious thought. I only asked about visitors,because we have some rewinds on nearby Appleton who might want to stop by Saturday.

It sounds like a great time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

JUST SMOKIN' 01-29-2013 10:56 AM

BILLM _ I will get a hold of someone and have them answer the message you left. THANKS

STOKE&SMOKE -- Yes visitors are welcome and will not be charged!