This Gift REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Old Spice has been a very good Boy this year and decided to treat himself to a new toy. Check out what it did to the beer can!!!

Last edited:
Old Spice has been a very good Boy this year and decided to treat himself to a new toy. Check out what it did to the beer can!!!

That's a beauty ! What does something like that cost if you don't mind me asking ?

Nice toy spice, i bet that'll suck a golfball............never mind.
Does that use the food saver bags or have it's own??

Hmmm, I don't see any liquid in that can...

Hmmm, I don't see any liquid in that can...

Buuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrppppp!!!

Yes!! It will suck a golf ball through a garden hose. About 28# of vaccume. It will use any food sealer bags ( rolls or pre-made bags )
and other brand sealer attachments. It also features the ability to seal a 15" wide bag. Great for larger cuts of meat. Notice the wide seal that it puts on the bag!! It also has a Manual Switch so you can controll the amount of air that you take out of the bag ( for sandwiches, bread,etc. )

One easy payment of $ 400.00

Nice toy Jay. I'm sure for the next week or so everything will be vacuum sealed.

I've been looking at those in the cabela's magizines. Tell me how they fit a cooked butt or packer brisket.

May be worth the $$ for the catering business.

That's one serious sucker! Be very careful what you use it on...

:shock:

That would put my old girlfriend to shame.Congrats on your present.

Jay is that the one that Cabelas sells?

Nice toy Jay. I'm sure for the next week or so everything will be vacuum sealed.

Look at the pic's.............he's vacuum packing popcorn for god's sake!!:biggrin:

Jay is that the one that Cabelas sells?

It is similar but not the same one. This company makes 2 models, a Pro-2100 and a Pro-2300. I think the Cabela's is the 2100. Mine is the 2300 for the same price. If anyone is interested, I will give you the Web Site. Just PM me.

Fredbird, Baggs and I have been vaccume packing Beer Cans all afternoon!!:cool: Fredbird inherited the old vaccume sealer.

Spice

When they make a bag that will fit both my sisters (without chopping them up), let me know.

Jay, you suck!

I want one.

Drooooool!!!

Hey Jay, if I bring over my meat will you ... SELF MODERATED.

I think he bought it for those cold lonely MoFo knights. I hear he named it Lola.

;)

Back