Major League Grilling

King

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hi everybody...check out the blog I just launched, Major League Grilling.

The Brethren is a big reason why I started this. I've been able to cook up some amazing stuff I think lots of you would be interested in. I also rely on heavy Mexican cuisine influence to mix it up from classic good ol BBQ.

I'm just trying to do my small part to advance the barbecue tradition. If any Brethren are interested in swapping links, I'd be more than happy to do it!

Thanks!

Check out my facebook page too...look in my sig for the link.

Nice, Arthur. I'm a writer by trade, but have yet to do anything BBQ-related. Keep up the good work and I'll be interested to see where you take it from here.

Looks good :) I added a link to your blog from mine in my sig...

I'm trying to round up a couple contributors for my blog. I have one so far but I'd like to get three or four more people who would like to do it occasionally and include photos along with their blog entries...

That is an excellent beginning to a site!

Well done.

TIM

HINT--If you have a link to your site or blog in your sig line, you need a reciprocal link back to the Brethren on your site.

He has a link back here on one of his pages, as well as a little description of the site and how instrumental it's been in his development as a Q'er.

He has a link back here on one of his pages, as well as a little description of the site and how instrumental it's been in his development as a Q'er.

AH Yes--I see it now that you have pointed it out.

I was looking under the "Links" tab.
Silly me :-D

TIM

Nice, Arthur. I'm a writer by trade, but have yet to do anything BBQ-related. Keep up the good work and I'll be interested to see where you take it from here.

I have some content that I've done for other blogs that is in the process of transferring to my site. This has all been thrown together in about 2 weeks, it's all happening very fast. Thanks for the support!

Looks good :) I added a link to your blog from mine in my sig...

I'm trying to round up a couple contributors for my blog. I have one so far but I'd like to get three or four more people who would like to do it occasionally and include photos along with their blog entries...

Sweet! I'm adding you in as I type this up...outstanding site!

I was a contributor for www.grillinfools.com and Char Broil's www.sizzleonthegrill.com. It was about time I give it a go.

That is an excellent beginning to a site!

Well done.

TIM

HINT--If you have a link to your site or blog in your sig line, you need a reciprocal link back to the Brethren on your site.

I couldn't agree more...I owe a lot to this forum and everybody in it. I'm trying to find a logo so I can link it, anybody got one?

Cool blog. Can't wait to try out that Tamale recipe. I can never completely finish making tamales because I end of just making sandwiches out of the meat and chili.

Cool blog. Can't wait to try out that Tamale recipe. I can never completely finish making tamales because I end of just making sandwiches out of the meat and chili.

I know the feeling...I put the pork stuffing in tortillas because I can't wait any longer for them to get done. It's a long process.

Great blog! Since I'm from the Rio Grande Valley ("The Valley"), I love me some Tex-Mex.

Great blog! Since I'm from the Rio Grande Valley ("The Valley"), I love me some Tex-Mex.

That is going to be a large part of what I would like to do...anything spicy/savory from southwest to south of the border can be done over a pile of Kingsford.

Back