Perfect day for a BBQ

mattkins99

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Weather is finally getting nice here in the Seattle area so it seemed like a good time for a BBQ (who am I kidding, I BBQ in the rain, snow, whatever) Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and share a pic. I have three racks of spare ribs on right now and two chickens will be added in 1-2 hours.

Attachments

• WP_20130330_001.jpg
    WP_20130330_001.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
We have one day (today) of good weather, then the chit hits again, rain, snow, cold. I also figured it was a good day to fire up the UDS. Big chuckie, ribs, fatty, stuffed peppers and some shrimp.

100_4301.jpg

I'm also firing up the grill today. The warmer weather in the north has be yearning for some Spring time!

ya, it was snowing here on Monday (only snow of the winter btw) so it's odd to be sunny and in the mid-60s today. Perfect weather IMO. :)

It's been pretty nice down here the last couple of days. Rain is on the way tho.
Thought I'd toss a hunk of dead animal on the SJS just to enjoy the weather.

Wait the SUN is shining:wacko: J/K I was stationed in Seattle with the Coast Guard on an ice breaker (Polar Star) Oh and the chicken looks great!

Real nice down here to. Threw on a few racks of babybacks. Nice job on that chicken! Too nice not to sit outside and watch it cook.

Attachments

• CameraZOOM-20130330131745444.jpg
    CameraZOOM-20130330131745444.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 25
Back